superior business apps? superior to what? I dont know I am asking....really
    01-02-13 09:12 PM
    I would take the P9981 Matt Black in a heartbeat.......and enjoy it.
    01-02-13 09:27 PM
    I currently have the choice of keeping my bb, and my company paying for my phone bill... And getting a company ip5, and never seeing a bill. I've stuck with my 8530 for a year now waiting for bb10.
    01-02-13 09:38 PM
    Assuming its off contract I'll pick the one I could sell the most for and use that money to get a free BB10 phone.
    01-02-13 10:11 PM
    Again, it's like going to McDonald's and asking the people eating a Big Mac if they would prefer a Whopper or a Wendy's.
    Lol so true
    01-02-13 11:17 PM
    If I'm picking just from those, since I already have my top choice-- the GS3, I would pick the iPhone ( as someone mentioned before) for it's high resale value.

Or I would just give it to my girl friend. lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    01-02-13 11:57 PM
    Bold. Love the keyboard, trackpad, AND touchscreen!
    01-03-13 01:40 AM
    As much as I would love to be a total hommer and say the Bold or Torch, I agree with Marty and choose either the SG3 or IP5. Both are great phones, with great software, and both work well.....as my second phone, after the Z10 I already rock my 9810, so why another BBOS7 device?
    01-03-13 03:06 AM
    Iphone 5 or the S3, then I'd unlock them and sell them on ebay. Id go ahead and use the money earned towards my new BB 10.
    01-03-13 12:05 PM
    As others have said, it would be very hard not to take the 64 GB iphone 5 and then sell it.
    01-03-13 12:13 PM
    I HAVE had that choice....and I like my 9850...granted, the Storm 1 and 2 damn near drove me from BB, but I have a niece with an iPhone 4S (and from what I've heard, not many are impressed with iPhone 5) and my daughter has a Droid X2.
    I've sat down with both of them and said, "Ok....other than entertainment, show me exactly what this does soooooo much better than a Blackberry." I've done the same with co-workers, and most people actually say, "You know....I never really thought about it, but...nothing really." But if I hear another person start with the words "angry birds" coming out of their mouth, I'm gonna punch them in the face. I could not give two $hits about *&$%-ing Angry Birds
    But, angry birds........ J/K.
    It depends on how you use your devices. The apps I use for business on my iPhone are:
    Faxburner - Allows me to receive faxes for free, they come in as a .pdf.
    FaxPrintShare lite - Allows me to send faxes, it's pay per use, each page costs about a quarter.
    Save2PDF - Allows me to take just about any document and convert to .pdf format, really usefull as some clients send me HTML forms, so I convert those to .pdf to fill out.
    PDF Expert - Allows me to edit, fill, and sign .pdf documents.
    Quick office - A pretty good mobile office suite, I think RIM bought them actually.
    Square - Allows me to charge credit cards.
    Perfect OCR - Will scan documents using the camera, cleans up the image and saves as .pdf.
    Evernote and DropBox - you probably know what these apps do.

So with these apps, they allow me to receive a work order via fax, fill it out, sign it, and fax it back all on my phone while on the on road. I do house calls, so the square app allows me to charge my customers credit cards without having to phone the office and have them enter the credit card information on their terminal. At a job site, I can take pictures and write in details into Evernote and back at the office they can look the information over with Evernote on the desktop. When I pull a permit, I can copy it with PerfectOCR and have a digital copy on hand for whenever I need it, the hard copy must stay at the job site for the inspector. I have my invoices in PDF Expert, my customers signs it and I email them a copy and save another to Dropbox, which then syncs back to the main office computer.

I realize some of these apps may be available on Blackberry, but the way these app work on the iPhone and work together, are so simple and easy that its made it impossible for me not to have an iPhone. Luckily I have two phones, so I have to freedom to switch around my second line to whatever phone I want, and BB10 will be my next.
    01-03-13 01:18 PM
    I would straight away slap that man in the face for not carrying the L-Series.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    01-03-13 01:21 PM
    Well seeing as I would pay for the phone, and have choices that are possibly less expensive, if it were free, I'd still choose BB
    01-03-13 01:31 PM
    I would pick the iPhone 5.
    Already got the SGIII and the Bold. Had the 9860.
    Didn't like the Lumia.
    01-03-13 02:04 PM
    Is it for work or for home?

I get a ton of email in my job and I travel a fair bit. In that circumstance I'd choose the Bold because of the keyboard and the replaceable battery.

If it was for home, I'd choose iPhone 5 because I have a lot of Apple stuff. Though I'd love to try a Nokia Windows Phone 8 device just for something different. I'm pretty sure I'd drop and break the Samsung Galaxy, which is my fear of that device.
    01-03-13 02:07 PM
    Say that a man had come up to you from whatever phone company and offered you to pick any phone FREE and your bill to be cut by 20%.

Would you pick the Blackberry Torch(50 or 60)

The I phone 5

The Windows Phone 8x

The Samsung Galaxy s3.

Or the latest Blackberry Bold.

If these were the phones he was offering? Also why you picked your choice.
    If I had to chose from that list it would go like this.

iPhone 5 no. No swappable battery.
    BB Bold no. Screen size is too small
    Galaxy no. It has Android. Enough said.
    Leaving Windows 8 the winner. It has a swappable battery depending on which phone. Nice size screen. Good synchronization with my home PC. New OS and UI.
    01-03-13 02:12 PM
    SGSIII untill BB10 was out and then i'd sell it and buy a BB
    01-03-13 02:13 PM
    I'm keeping my Berry because I've owned an iphone and didn't like it. I've tried to use android and I must be stupid because it feels confusing to me. I thought I might like W8 but now I'm not sure cuz it sucks balls on my HTPC. I also had W8 on my regular PC but I had to reinstall Win7.
    01-03-13 02:24 PM
    I'd have to turn the offer down completely because 20% off my phone bill was what I have thru my employer and it still cost near $80 for my previous BlackBerry.
    So to summarize:
    BlackBerry + Simple Mobile $50/mo Unlimited = JOY
    01-03-13 03:26 PM
    The Bold 9900 of course, it suits my needs the best. Even today I would choose it.
    01-03-13 03:27 PM
    I would choose the 9930 first and then the 8X. BlackBerry just works for my needs so its my go to but Windows Phone has the larger screen.
    01-03-13 03:30 PM
    I'd chose the iPhone 5. Then sell it.
    JR A likes this.
    01-03-13 03:52 PM
    Big Samsung is very descriptive, I am glad you said it, but i seem to have forgotten, which of these big Samsungs are you talking about?

Nexus 1
    Nexus2
    Nexus 3
    Nesus 4
    Note
    Note 2
    Galaxy
    Smaller Galaxy
    Galaxy2
    Galaxy tab
    Smaller Galacytab
    Galaxy tab 2
    Smaller Galaxy tab 2
    Note 2
    Swoosh
    Meatloaf
    Quadskin
    Stratosphere
    Straotsphere 2

etc.

Or did you just make that up sinc eall the above were called to big when released?
    Only the second and third nexus were made by samsung, first was made by HTC and fourth by LG
    01-03-13 05:23 PM
    I would straight away slap that man in the face for not carrying the L-Series.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    That doesn't exist yet. Ok... Poor guy.
    01-03-13 06:37 PM
    I'd have to turn the offer down completely because 20% off my phone bill was what I have thru my employer and it still cost near $80 for my previous BlackBerry.
    So to summarize:
    BlackBerry + Simple Mobile $50/mo Unlimited = JOY
    .uh you would add another 20%. You alright there guy?
    01-03-13 06:40 PM
63 123