I'm super bored right now in the doctors office and The person next to me has a Note 2 which really is a beautiful phone but with one problem It doesn't have BB10 on it . Anyways if you could have any phone with BB10 on it which one would you pick? This is purely for my entertainment purpose so let's all not get into a big debate about BB licensing it os.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    03-24-13 01:23 PM
    Q10... Will compliment my Z10
    03-24-13 01:47 PM
    While I've not yet seen or handled a Z10 in person, I'm a little disappointed by the all plastic chassis. From a simple "quality of materials" standpoint, the Z10 sounds pretty close to my Samsung Vibrant, ie not terrible, but nothing special either.
    This is in contrast to my Playbook, which felt as if it were made of BETTER materials than competing tablets.
    I HAVE handled iPhones which feel terrific in hand, and read about the HTC One with it's all aluminum chassis (which takes 200 minutes of machine time to produce).
    So, I'll say either the iPhone 5 or the HTC One (with it's quad core processor, it should simply fly).
    Nothing instills the feeling of quality like metal and glass.
    03-25-13 08:41 AM
    HTC One M7 for the speakers and metal back or Windows lumia 920, both beautiful phones i wouldnt mind using on BB10
    03-25-13 12:43 PM
    While I've not yet seen or handled a Z10 in person, I'm a little disappointed by the all plastic chassis. From a simple "quality of materials" standpoint, the Z10 sounds pretty close to my Samsung Vibrant, ie not terrible, but nothing special either.
    This is in contrast to my Playbook, which felt as if it were made of BETTER materials than competing tablets.
    I HAVE handled iPhones which feel terrific in hand, and read about the HTC One with it's all aluminum chassis (which takes 200 minutes of machine time to produce).
    So, I'll say either the iPhone 5 or the HTC One (with it's quad core processor, it should simply fly).
    Um its not all plastic, just the back plate which us smart it prevents scratching and sliding, and it's not cheap looking by any means.

Posted via CB10
    billsterjito likes this.
    03-25-13 01:07 PM
    Lumia 920 and it's not even close for me.
    03-25-13 01:41 PM
    I'd love BB10 on my GNex. I've gotten quite used to it. The screen is a battery *****, though...
    03-25-13 02:41 PM
    Absolutely nothing wrong with the one it's already on. I'll keep it just as it is, thanks very much.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 02:51 PM
    I think the HTC One looks too much like the Z10 already, just with the camera and speakers in the end pieces.

Personally, the Z10 is a really nice device. I quite like the look of it. The Aristo intrigues me.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 02:51 PM
    Ya know. I'm not let down at all by the chassis as I thought the same exact thing as you. It feel so sturdy and Solid in the hand it you know what it exceeded my expectations. Btw, it does fly anyway on the s4 pro!
    03-25-13 02:58 PM
    Dell Venue Pro: only I'd need it to have the higher resolution 1280 x 720 (or 768) screen like the Z10... but the keyboard is decent, the form-factor is pretty good, it's a solid device... but then I wouldn't have a Windows Phone 7.8 device to play with, so that wouldn't be any good. :-(
    03-25-13 03:02 PM