I bought and use a Unihertz Titan. Absolutely love it. Typing this on it right now while my Classic, iPhone X and Note 8 are giving me the stink eye.
    Any quirks? I was able to score a key2 from Best Buy on Friday. It gets delivered tomorrow. I will try to keep that one as long as possible but I'm glad to know that the Titan might be an option for me. Do you have it running on Verizon by any chance?
    04-05-20 03:54 PM
    Any quirks? I was able to score a key2 from Best Buy on Friday. It gets delivered tomorrow. I will try to keep that one as long as possible but I'm glad to know that the Titan might be an option for me. Do you have it running on Verizon by any chance?
    Quirks? Weight lol. It's huge and heavy for a device. The capacitive keyboard is hit and miss and a little choppy at times. Other than that, I been a very nice surprise.

I have mine on Wi-Fi only right now while I'm setting it up exactly to my liking. Almost there. I will be running it on AT&T once I get it all dialed in.
    04-05-20 04:30 PM
    So I bought a refurbished AT&T LG V30 for $80 and will test AT&T WFC support since my KEYones aren’t supported.

Main device is my XR dual eSIM but I can’t use two lines at same time. Figured I can risk the $80 with 30 day warranty return period.
    04-05-20 10:08 PM
    If I can't get a Key3 what will I get? Probably a phone that I don't want. I really want a BB10 phone with upgraded Android version support (like Amazon AppStore)...but Hey I'd be happy with just BlackBerry World alone on an upgraded BB10....if someone easily ported and threw a few more common apps on it updated.
    04-05-20 10:36 PM
    Using Sailfish. It's a decent operating system. The biggest gripe I have with it is that it splits incoming group mms messages as if they were sent by the individual and you can't reply to the group.

Otherwise the Jolla app store is fairly similar to BBworld in terms of amount of content and you rely on APKs to make up the difference.
    Trouveur likes this.
    04-07-20 06:50 AM
555 ... 212223