If I were falling as an individual(BLACKBERRY) and I knew I had the potential in me and if everyone was going to pick some other guy with not so good talent and qualities ( ANDROID, IOS, WINDOWS,ETC) like I have, then what would I do ?
    I would show my innovative side to the world ( PASSPORT) and atleast make myself visible with the weirdness and diversity I have.
    And then when I have accomplished that, I would bring My real talents (UPCOMING GREAT PHONES) in front of people and then assure them that I am the best person they always wanted to have.

Because when you have people like Mr. Chen at the helm, there is always something great coming up.
    Eagerly waiting for BB phones.

What are your comments?

(P.S. People usually have discounts to clear inventory and bring in new stock/phone)
    02-16-15 12:38 PM
    02-16-15 01:05 PM
    Its an interesting one,I think I�d try and continue to promote serious apps. usefullness is definitely a thing. I see quite a few gaps in the market place that have blackberry shaped holes. phones are no longer relevant its more portable super computers. I think I�d go transit security route. do a bit of restructuring or try and find more cash rich partners.
    02-16-15 11:33 PM