Honestly, this is now delving into the realms of pedantry, which I really don't want to so I will let this lay after this. However, I will point out to you that the problem for you lies in your original statement. Your exact words were they were' one of their only hopes' , and then you wanted me make a list of other friendly buyers to prove your point for you.

As a statement, one of the only means nothing, as you haven't quantified it with a number. I just didn't feel obliged to make your point for you when you attempted to shift the burden of proof to me by asking me who else would keep them going. Instead, I just turned this back on you to support your own frankly expansive statement.

I'm not asking you to list every potential buyer, I simply feel obliged to point out to you though listing a few companies who are potential buyers who are less than friendly does not make your point for you, as there is a very large supply of such.

Perhaps we had best agree to disagree
    I think you're just making it way too complicated than it actually is.
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-05-13 04:54 AM
    I am not on Facebook. Couldn't care less. I wanna see amazon partner with BlackBerry

I am Zeeing things. There I Zed it.
    09-05-13 05:05 AM
    I think you're just making it way too complicated than it actually is.
    Possibly, I have previous form I admit. But not with any ill feeling I assure you. Have a good day there my friend!
    09-05-13 08:27 AM
78 ... 234