I just read a post today from srsBlackBird, that If BlackBerry dies CrackBerry dies.

Well i actually think it works the other way around, If CrackBerry dies BlackBerry dies thats the way i see it.

The day Crackberry goes out of business is the day blackberry goes out of business, because as long as Blackberry has a fan base they wont close down anytime soon.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    04-09-12 05:18 PM
    Reverse psychology?
    04-09-12 05:22 PM
    LMAO just posted on the other one lol this is hilarious
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-09-12 05:25 PM
    This is more like it.
    FSeverino likes this.
    04-09-12 05:33 PM
    Lol... Well if CrackBerry dies, I'm sure some other blog will take up the mantle. But none gives the experience quite like Crackberry... it's the best online resource for all things BlackBerry
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    04-09-12 05:35 PM
    I'd say if Blackberry dies.......

I don't know but I assume CB hasn't got 75,000,000 members (yet) like Blackberry has ?
    04-09-12 05:38 PM
    I'd say if Blackberry dies.......

I don't know but I assume CB hasn't got 75,000,000 members (yet) like Blackberry has ?
    i think we should!!!
    how about CBK strikes a deal with RIM and gets every BB10 phone preloaded with the CB
    app. CBK was the first person Thorsten called. CBK did ask devs to re invent the CB app, maybe he wanted them to reinvent it with HTML5 for the BB10 phones??
    04-09-12 05:41 PM
    i think we should!!!
    how about CBK strikes a deal with RIM and gets every BB10 phone preloaded with the CB
    app. CBK was the first person Thorsten called. CBK did ask devs to re invent the CB app, maybe he wanted them to reinvent it with HTML5 for the BB10 phones??
    Sounds great to me. We must be the first two in this unofficial petition hehe
    04-09-12 05:46 PM
    Sounds great to me. We must be the first two in this unofficial petition hehe
    i started a thread to show support for this idea LOL
    04-09-12 06:10 PM
    i started a thread to show support for this idea LOL
    A Good Product without a strong fan base cannot succeed !

The Number 1 crucial element for success of a any product to have a strong base of die hard fans, they do alot of work for free and they spread your word all the time.

So that's why we are petitioning RIM to preload the CrackBerry APP with their new OS10, every new Blackberry should come with the CrackBerry APP installed already on it.

I ask everyone to show support for the site we love and use !!!

Sign the petition here:
    https://www.change.org/petitions/rim...crackberry-app

Also i created a Thread to support this petition:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ry-app-715331/
    04-09-12 10:32 PM
    yea,

if blackberry dies then crackberry dies
    if crackberry dies then blackberry dies

its like asking where the starting point of a circle is
    or what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Edit: Actually after thinking about this thoroughly (yea, I have nothing else to do) I have come to the decision: if backberry dies then crackberry dies.

if crackberry dies than other blog sites can easily fill the niche.
    if crackberry dies it will be because kevin decides to shut the site down or any other reasons.
    if crackberry dies then blackberry will still live on.
    if blackberry dies then blackberry dies

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    Last edited by phoreoneone; 04-09-12 at 10:43 PM.
    04-09-12 10:36 PM
    yea,

if blackberry dies then crackberry dies
    if crackberry dies then blackberry dies

its like asking where the starting point of a circle is
    or what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Edit: Actually after thinking about this thoroughly (yea, I have nothing else to do) I have come to the decision: if backberry dies then crackberry dies.

if crackberry dies than other blog sites can easily fill the niche.
    if crackberry dies it will be because kevin decides to shut the site down or any other reasons.
    if crackberry dies then blackberry will still live on.
    if blackberry dies then blackberry dies

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    Creationists will say the chicken came first because God created the chicken and to reproduce the species chickens lay eggs.

Evolutionists will argue the egg came first and the chicken is the by-product of evolutionary morphing from something 100% resembling its parents to something slightly different from its parents.

Humans are genetically similar to pigs, chimpanzees, and a variety of other mammals. However, say that (similar to a pig / swine) to a Jew and you'd be committing blasphemy in their mind.
    04-09-12 10:51 PM
    Creationists will say the chicken came first because God created the chicken and to reproduce the species chickens lay eggs.

Evolutionists will argue the egg came first and the chicken is the by-product of evolutionary morphing from something 100% resembling its parents to something slightly different from its parents.

Humans are genetically similar to pigs, chimpanzees, and a variety of other mammals. However, say that (similar to a pig / swine) to a Jew and you'd be committing blasphemy in their mind.
    04-09-12 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD