If BlackBerry isn't denying Android rumor, then it's pretty much true-img_20150723_214226.png

sqw 100-3 10.3.2.2339
    08-02-15 11:47 PM
    There has been plenty of communication in terms of which direction the company is going. Including some videos on this very sight. It was stated " One to two devices per year" "If I can figure out a way to secure it, I wouldn't be against it" etc....etc.....etc...

Who cares what Bloggers say? LOL. It's not like a lot of em have credentials or do annotated bibliographies sighting material that's substantial. I do like the writers of CB though. I call them writers because they source and write well.

SQW 100-3 10.3.2.2339
    08-02-15 11:53 PM
    The upcoming Android phone from BlackBerry will be made by Samsung?

The reasons:

1. Recent job cuts in the BlackBerry hardware division.
    2. They have purchased androidsecured.com androidsecured.net
    3. BlackBerry's close relation with Samsung and yes they have SecuSmart tablet too.
    4. Samsung also needs some software improvements (because it's Touchwiz is still a crap) and to make it distinguished from other Android phones.

What I think is BlackBerry will make custom Android ROM just like Cyanogenmod but will be more secure and probably Samsung will come up with this in its latest note lineup so it will be more secure, more productive and more efficient.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 02:16 AM
    It will be good initiative, if BlackBerry successfully make android same like people have security satisfaction on BlackBerry OS. And now its necessary to upgrade hardware, most important is processor. For example, BlackBerry classic processor haven't speedy processing.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 10:19 AM
    That is not a proper analogy. Wearing rubber underwear doesn't hurt BlackBerry 's business, spreading rumors about BlackBerry 's major strategic shift hurts BlackBerry 's business.

Remember why Chen started BlackBerry fact check portal?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    I'm not entirely sure if what you are saying is true. It's no more a rumour than whether or not they shift to Android.

If it's getting them press, then it probably isn't hurting them. They can use any excuse to get into the press. Let the public speculate. Neither confirming or denying doesn't do anything but gain them free media coverage.
    08-03-15 10:36 AM
    Blackberry could make a killing for themselves if they sold a handset with:
    1. A keyboard
    2. Full compatibility with android
    3. The ability to manipulate and "spoof" Android permissions so you can prevent apps from phoning home
    4. Detect MITM attacks like the Stingray police use to intercept phone calls.
    5. Built in ad blocking with the hosts file.

A device like that would be amazing.
    08-03-15 11:14 AM
    Sure. My stance stands. Just because he decides what he does and doesn't tell you, doesn't mean you have insight into what his plans are or aren't.

Only he knows. Anyone thinking otherwise, is naive.
    The fact is, you don't really know what I know. So you don't know if I know Chen's plan. But you know the odd is that I shouldn't know, based on common sense, statistics and logic. So you are most likely right.

Another fact is, I indeed don't know Chen's plan. But based on logic and common sense, I deduced that it's most likely true that the rumor is true. My conclusion is not based on facts, but like yours, is based on common sense and logic.

So if your method was right, then my method was right too, then your conclusion was wrong. If you method was wrong, then your conclusion was wrong too, and my conclusion may be right. Lol

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-03-15 10:50 PM
57 123