Hey guys, I am waiting to get my first BB, the Tour. However I'm a little hazy on the email matter. I know that a BB can have up to 10 email accounts, but let's say I'm in the internet browser surfing and decide to click a "contact us" link on a page. Which account would the BB open a new email in? Is there a default account, or can I have it ask which one to send from? For example, if I'm shopping the web for a car, I would like to send emails from my personal address. However if I am surfing on some company's website, I would prefer to use work's email.

Hope my question was clear. Thanks
    06-10-09 12:12 PM
    You have to set a default email address (logically it's the one you use most often). But you can also choose to send from any email addresses that you have set up on your BlackBerry.
    06-10-09 12:15 PM
    The second post is the exact answer you're looking for. And when you get the phone here's how you do it.

Options>advacned options>default services and set it there.
    06-10-09 12:24 PM
    Also, when you want to use an email address that is not your default, simply click on the "send using" email address and select the one that you want. You'll understand when you get the BB.
    06-10-09 12:38 PM
    Thank you guys. Sounds a little confusing now but I'm sure it'll make more sense once I have the actual phone .
    06-10-09 05:53 PM
    using reply on a specific email account will send it from that one
    06-10-09 05:57 PM
    Bear in mind that if you reply to an email, it will use the address
    that it was received on only.
    06-10-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD