I know I'm going to get treated like a joke for throwing myself out there this way but I have an ironclad systematic plan in place if everything goes wrong. I am very serious and hope to get some backing on my ideas. Thank you...thank you.

I'm moving to Romania from the USA at the end of this calendar year to get famous for unspecified reasons. My wallet will grow from nothing to limitless amounts of widely accepted currencies within the next few years.

The end result will hopefully be one of these two possible scenarios.

Scenario one: The Priv will be a monumental success and they will use the revenue received from it to provide more R&D towards BlackBerry 10 OS and future devices running it. It will gain market share and the world will go on.

Scenario two: BlackBerry will decide internally to drop BlackBerry 10 OS completely in favor of Android. In that case, the Priv will hopefully be a commercial failure and bankrupt the company. I will then swoop in with my famous person money and buy the company. I will then head back to these forums to find out what users want most with BlackBerry 11 OS and future devices. I will provide that and continue to sink all of my money into it until people buy it.

It's a pretty fail proof idea if implemented right. I know it's hard to believe in a guy on a forum who is new to the brand and has a female user name. I will not let you down though.

Posted via CB10

UPDATE:
    I was recently diagnosed with advanced lymphoma and have been away for a while. It turned out to be some weird disease though that require a month and a half of hospitalization and steroid treatments. I am healthy now though and so beyond thankful to still be alive.

I just want you all to know that I have not given up or gone away but my plans were slightly delayed. I set sail via plane flight on February 1'st, 2016. Mr. Romania is now in sequence!
    Last edited by KarateHottie93; 12-14-15 at 01:18 AM.
    10-01-15 12:35 AM
    I sincerely say with my heart good luck with that
    10-01-15 12:38 AM
    What if the company bankrupt way before you earned enough money to buy it off?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    10-01-15 12:39 AM
    Stop smoking, inhaling or injecting yourself that thing, it's not good for your health.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur and bap3221 like this.
    10-01-15 12:43 AM
    What if the company bankrupt way before you earned enough money to buy it off?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    Lol well the plan isn't entirely "ironclad" as I mentioned. I'm very confident it will work out though. It can't be that hard to get rich and famous quick in Romania. They are like the land of nobody's just waiting on a hero to come make the relevant. I feel I can be that guy.

I'm sure it will take BlackBerry a while to completely drop to the bottom. Just look at how long AMD has been hanging on.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 12:44 AM
    Are you one of those "bit coin" guys?
    10-01-15 12:46 AM
    Stop smoking, inhaling or injecting yourself that thing, it's not good for your health.

Posted via CB10
    Not smoking or using any kind of dope. It's not out of the realm of possibility. That right there is reason enough for me to strive for it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 12:46 AM
    Are you one of those "bit coin" guys?
    Haha nope but I do have two 290X's in one of my builds. I could have mined back when it was relevant if I wanted to.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 12:48 AM
    Don't think you're allowed to purchase the company until you get to 100 forum posts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-15 02:00 AM
    If you can't make it in the USA, where other hopefuls flock to because of the "Murican Dream (TM)", what makes you think you'll make it in Romania?

If you do make it and end up like Bill Gates et al becoming a philanthropist, is the best needy cause you can think of really just a hapless and broke Canadian corporation and its failed mobile OS?
    10-01-15 02:28 AM
    *points with fork towards John Chen's OS d'oeuvres plate*

"You gonna eat that?"
    anon(8063781) and CmdrStraker like this.
    10-01-15 02:31 AM
    I came here to sign my name on the future wall of fame
    sirius27 and KarateHottie93 like this.
    10-01-15 02:41 AM
    Thorsten Heins, is that you?
    10-01-15 03:03 AM
    Borat is that you?

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfect ImPerfections
    10-01-15 03:32 AM
    Good Luke katate guy. I hope it all works out for you.

I feel better knowing you exist

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 05:54 AM
    You're doing gods work....

Romania. Where anything is possible.

Posted via CB10
    KarateHottie93 likes this.
    10-01-15 06:44 AM
    Yeahh. Hope your right with nr. 1 scenario.

Posted via Q10Bold
    10-01-15 06:50 AM
    You sound like that Nigerian prince that borrowed some money from me a few years back.

How much you need?

Posted via CB10
    Pcmx, highos and gebco like this.
    10-01-15 07:13 AM
    Step away from the Crack

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 07:22 AM
    Step away from the Crack

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe share it?
    kbz1960 and Lawrie Sherratt like this.
    10-01-15 07:25 AM
    I know I'm going to get treated like a joke for throwing myself out there this way but I have an ironclad systematic plan in place if everything goes wrong. I am very serious and hope to get some backing on my ideas. Thank you...thank you.

I'm moving to Romania from the USA at the end of this calendar year to get famous for unspecified reasons. My wallet will grow from nothing to limitless amounts of widely accepted currencies within the next few years.

The end result will hopefully be one of these two possible scenarios.

Scenario one: The Priv will be a monumental success and they will use the revenue received from it to provide more R&D towards BlackBerry 10 OS and future devices running it. It will gain market share and the world will go on.

Scenario two: BlackBerry will decide internally to drop BlackBerry 10 OS completely in favor of Android. In that case, the Priv will hopefully be a commercial failure and bankrupt the company. I will then swoop in with my famous person money and buy the company. I will then head back to these forums to find out what users want most with BlackBerry 11 OS and future devices. I will provide that and continue to sink all of my money into it until people buy it.

It's a pretty fail proof idea if implemented right. I know it's hard to believe in a guy on a forum who is new to the brand and has a female user name. I will not let you down though.

Posted via CB10
    Not Global Warming after all... The source of all that 'hot air' has been located... ^

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    10-01-15 07:28 AM
    Step away from the Crack

Posted via CB10
    We are all on Crack(berry)
    10-01-15 07:29 AM
    I find your ideas fascinating and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    KarateHottie93 likes this.
    10-01-15 10:09 AM
    If you can't make it in the USA, where other hopefuls flock to because of the "Murican Dream (TM)", what makes you think you'll make it in Romania?

If you do make it and end up like Bill Gates et al becoming a philanthropist, is the best needy cause you can think of really just a hapless and broke Canadian corporation and its failed mobile OS?
    Well Romania MMA is a bunch of cans. The pros there are generally on par with the ammys here. I will be the hero the county has been looking for since end of communism to save them from obscurity. Romania is truly the new land of opportunity.
    10-01-15 10:14 AM
    Not Global Warming after all... The source of all that 'hot air' has been located... ^

Posted via CB10
    I expected this kinda response. At least I'm trying to save BlackBerry. What are you doing besides calling me crazy for believing I can?
    10-01-15 10:17 AM
95 123 ...