I was largely being facetious . The truth is though, everyone WAS on BBM at one point! Now people have moved onto other messengers for the most part. I don't think celebrity endorsement will bring people back, but that's just my opinion. Can you imagine a celebrity trying to push AIM, Yahoo Messenger, or Windows Live back into relevance? I just don't know if it would work.

I'd really like to see a more feature-filled BBM experience that can do things that other chat programs can't, or at least do them significantly better than the competition. Like if they can find out how to do a multiple video call while limiting battery drain, for example. I think this kind of thing would make people switch.
    Great point.
    01-23-14 03:44 PM
    http://www.businessinsider.com/repor...for-dui-2014-1

Justin Beiber's latest antics. a DUI arrest. I'm glad that he is not a BlackBerry spokesperson.

Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums mobile app
    Totally agreed.
    Miley Cyrus (you write it like that, yes?) and Justin Bieber must be the most self-embarrassing teeny-"stars" out there right now.

I will never understand how they even became popular.
    It's just way over my head.

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    01-23-14 04:07 PM
    Considering he is in jail, no

Via CB10, Brklyn, NY
    01-23-14 04:08 PM
    Considering he is in jail, no

Via CB10, Brklyn, NY
    If someone wants to do me a favour....
    Could they intervene and make it happen that he stays there for a long long time?

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and CerveloJohn like this.
    01-23-14 04:15 PM
    Prisons do not have the funds available to purchase cell phones, considering the latest news that is where Bieber will be heading soon, lol.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    01-23-14 04:18 PM
    Totally agreed.
    Miley Cyrus (you write it like that, yes?) and Justin Bieber must be the most self-embarrassing teeny-"stars" out there right now.

I will never understand how they even became popular.
    It's just way over my head.

Posted via CB10
    Both Miley and Justin were thrust into the spotlight at a young age and didn't have an opportunity to have a normal childhood. I think along the way it resulted in some developmental challenges that come with having lots of money but no responsible mindset. It's sad that so many child stars turn out this way. I could see how kids and their parents would see "Hannah Montana" and JB as child role models back when they were young and somewhat innocent. Heck, look at Lindsay Lohan. She was adorable in the Parent Trap remake and still showed a lot of potential in the Freaky Friday remake and Mean Girls...and then her child star syndrome hit. Too bad.
    BryanVilla likes this.
    01-23-14 05:27 PM
    Do you want someone who was arrested for drug and alcohol possession, egging a neighbor's house and a DUI charge to promote your company?
    I would, if I ran a condom company and the ad slogan was "This wouldn't have happened if you used *our brand*".

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 06:14 PM
    Also give him a new car pimped out with BlackBerry and BBM logo all over.

When the cops get him for drag racing again and it becomes front page news, we get free nation wide front advertising of BlackBerry and BBM!!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 06:18 PM
58 123