Past is Past...we know he would like to support an Canadian icon..Get him to endorse BBM and promote it to millions of his followers...it's never to late!!!

I don't think he is going to BlackBerry brand ...let him just convert his followers into BBM users...

BBM is about all types of consumers and all types of consumers...including teenagers...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB10user07; 12-16-13 at 06:58 PM.
    BK_NY_RAY likes this.
    12-16-13 04:43 PM
    Let's not and just say we did.
    R Field, eldricho, waker and 4 others like this.
    12-16-13 05:20 PM
    This gave me the laugh of the day, thanks
    12-16-13 05:23 PM
    Why not...Its just business...JB has got followers and we need BBM to pick up numbers in US and Canada...

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:46 PM
    I agree it's not too late to get him if he agreed. I imagine he will up his price.
    12-16-13 05:48 PM
    Why not...Its just business...JB has got followers and we need BBM to pick up numbers in US and Canada...

Posted via CB10
    You want your brand associated with a little punk that spits on his fans?

The same follows that like Justin Beiber more than likely like another mainstream pop artist as well. Maybe one of them might be a more respectable pick. Or they can just not do this and market/advertise better on their own by hiring a competent marketing team this time around.
    GG1, web99 and stlabrat like this.
    12-16-13 05:50 PM
    I agree it's not too late to get him if he agreed. I imagine he will up his price.
    I would pay him to stay away.
    web99 likes this.
    12-16-13 06:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    That depends on what kind of customer do you want to attract, it seems that BB is going for the corporate customer, getting Bieber will give the wrong message right now, it would have been good on january with the launch of BB10, now that the consumer market won't be reached that widely it doesn't seems to have a reason.
    web99 likes this.
    12-16-13 06:16 PM
    LOL! This was just what I was thinking.
    12-16-13 06:51 PM
    That depends on what kind of customer do you want to attract, it seems that BB is going for the corporate customer, getting Bieber will give the wrong message right now, it would have been good on january with the launch of BB10, now that the consumer market won't be reached that widely it doesn't seems to have a reason.
    BBM is about consumers of all types...if BlackBerry is planning to go only after enterprise customers on BBM than its base will contract to 1/10 and not expand....
    Yes he has got a different type of following and all that following could be converted to BBM users and these are high $ and high GDP customers in US..

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 06:53 PM
    And look at who they have hired to promote BBM formula 1 racers who no one follows or at least in most of the world

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 06:54 PM
    And look at who they have hired to promote BBM formula 1 racers who no one follows or at least in most of the world
    BlackBerry didn't hire Formula 1 racers to promote BBM. They sponsored a team to get their logo on a vehicle.
    12-16-13 07:02 PM
    It's a masterful and brilliant idea!

Ignore the Negative Nancys here. Either, they secretly dislike BB or don't want BB to use things like Bieber or other teen celebs, and they want BB to use what THEY want them to use, things they like.

I see Bieber and BBM as a perfect match. Bieber = super popular among teens. IM = super popular among teens. It makes sense to me.
    12-16-13 11:22 PM
    You want your brand associated with a little punk that spits on his fans?

The same follows that like Justin Beiber more than likely like another mainstream pop artist as well. Maybe one of them might be a more respectable pick. Or they can just not do this and market/advertise better on their own by hiring a competent marketing team this time around.
    You don't get it. This partnership would be to get all the teens and younger people. Those people don't care if Bieber is classy or not. Especially not Americans and BB is probably least popular in the States.

The people who do care if Bieber is classy or not are mature, decent adults. Those aren't the target. It's like getting Jay Z or 50 Cent. Thy are indecent low life's but if BB gets them it would be ENORMOUS!
    12-16-13 11:25 PM
    Go cross platform with channels then get a Bieber channel for him to promote....as much as I can't stand the guy, probably would get a few million followers in a couple weeks.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 11:35 PM
    What did Alicia bring? Not much

Justin would bring brand recognition to millions of his fans. The Younger generation could be very important over the next 5 years for blackbeery.

Is he the best role model? No. But people forgave tiger Woods and Nike isn't hurting from tigers sex scandal

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 11:57 PM
    Exposure is good at the moment, enough people talking about the product is a good start

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 12:27 AM
    Justin Bieber isn't regarded well by anyone older than he is.

That being said, his music is everywhere and so are his fans, so maybe BlackBerry could look into it. It's going to cost them much more than $200,000 though.

But think of the pretty BBM download numbers and new Channel subscribers they could have...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 03:02 AM
    Look what Paris Hilton did for the Sidekick!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 03:04 AM
    I'll be honest with u, I think if they give him a blackberry and he tweets one pic with him saying add me on "bbm" (of a pin separate from his personal) bbm will gain over a million new users in an instant....his fans are that crazy about him, especially the ladies, young....and even older ones

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-17-13 03:07 AM
    Go cross platform with channels then get a Bieber channel for him to promote....as much as I can't stand the guy, probably would get a few million followers in a couple weeks.

Posted via CB10
    This...
    And a couple of other artist so million could fallow.
    Then do the pr talk; millions are using channel

Better android than android. The future is black....
    12-17-13 05:05 AM
    Would prefer One Direction over Justin Bieber!

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    12-17-13 05:45 AM
    Having him endorse BB would turn more people away from the brand.
    12-17-13 06:24 AM
    Leave the spoiled kid out. BlackBerry does not need an immature brat to rep it.

Verizon Z10 10.2.1.1055
    web99 likes this.
    12-17-13 07:09 AM
    David Tennant should do a BlackBerry TV ad

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 07:17 AM
58 123