Hi guys,

This may be the wrong place to post this (mods please move it to a more apposite place if you feel the need), but for those who may be reading: If you have an issue and you create a new thread seeking help, and a user comes along and suggests a procedure that successfully addresses your problem, could you edit your original post and append the fix that worked for you? Please?

This was just something that came to me because we have all been there where we want a resolution to an issue and come across a thread detailing your problem BUT you have to search through many pages to find a fix.

Spread the word!

EDIT:
    I've been in a meego forum earlier. There they changed the subject header with appending [SOLVED] at the end of the issue description as well. Then you knew even before entering the thread there was a solution to be found.
    For example:"I've got duplicate contacts after updating facebook[SOLVED]"
    The original poster could also edit his/her thread title with [SOLVED].

Thanks Zed
    Last edited by bounce007; 02-15-14 at 01:08 PM.
    02-15-14 12:50 PM
    I've been in a meego forum earlier. There they changed the subject header with appending [SOLVED] at the end of the issue description as well. Then you knew even before entering the thread there was a solution to be found.
    For example:"I've got duplicate contacts after updating facebook[SOLVED]"
    That's a good idea the CrackBerry heads could implement as well as the original poster
    02-15-14 01:05 PM
    Bumping this.. needs more reads

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.1925
    02-15-14 02:59 PM
    Hmm, I don't think it's possible to change the name of the thread unless your'e a mod. Or am I missing that option?
    02-15-14 03:44 PM
    Hmm, I don't think it's possible to change the name of the thread unless your'e a mod. Or am I missing that option?
    You can edit the title of your thread
    02-15-14 07:35 PM