This is what I do now. Z30 for serious and secure stuff, an old Android for fun and apps not available on BB World. Quite frankly, I hate this. Wish I could do everything on my BB10.

Waiting for Rome.
    And yet, So devoted to Blackberry that you wont solve the problem of having to carry two devices for yourself. Since Android has 51% of the market and iOS has about 20% and change, It's obvious that either OS can handle the job contrary to what Blackberry users would like to think which is, It's a productivity tool and the best out there and nothing can measure up to the productivity of the BB. Well, here's a news flash, pretty soon two cans and a string will be more productive than any current BB device. LOL
    05-30-16 04:00 PM
    I use a Q10 and a Huawei Y300 for over a year now. The wrong cheap Android phone is no fun, neither can you install many apps. I'm thinking about getting a used LG Nexus 4 instead. Anyhow, the combination works for me but I'm not on Facebook nor do I use WhatsApp much.
    05-30-16 04:34 PM
    And yet, So devoted to Blackberry that you wont solve the problem of having to carry two devices for yourself. Since Android has 51% of the market and iOS has about 20% and change, It's obvious that either OS can handle the job contrary to what Blackberry users would like to think which is, It's a productivity tool and the best out there and nothing can measure up to the productivity of the BB. Well, here's a news flash, pretty soon two cans and a string will be more productive than any current BB device. LOL
    Haters gonna hate but thanks for the news flash.

I thought android had over 80% of the market, but whatever.

Flicked from the best out there productivity tool z30. Flick Ya!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 04:47 PM
    Haters gonna hate but thanks for the news flash.

I thought android had over 80% of the market, but whatever.

Flicked from the best out there productivity tool z30. Flick Ya!

Posted via CB10
    It does....I think.....let me check.
    I know Blackberry doesn't any more.
    05-30-16 05:56 PM
    It does....I think.....let me check.
    I know Blackberry doesn't any more.
    While yer checking.... did blackberry ever lead in sales? I thought that was Nokia... or maybe Motorola. Regardless, them big 3 ain't so big anymore.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 06:12 PM
    While yer checking.... did blackberry ever lead in sales? I thought that was Nokia... or maybe Motorola. Regardless, them big 3 ain't so big anymore.

Posted via CB10
    I think Nokia led in dumb phones and Blackberry in smartphones. You're right though, others have taken over.
    05-30-16 06:18 PM
    I think Nokia led in dumb phones and Blackberry in smartphones. You're right though, others have taken over.
    Wrong, Nokia Symbian had the biggest marketshare in smart phone OS globally before Iphones took off.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 08:24 PM
    Wrong, Nokia Symbian had the biggest marketshare in smart phone OS globally before Iphones took off.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh, thanks.
    05-30-16 08:25 PM
    If Nokia was number one with Erricson, Motorola, and Palm all in there along with BlackBerry , why does everybody jump on BlackBerry fore their fall from grace.

At least BlackBerry is still making phones, although not that many. Can't say that about the others.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 08:41 PM
    If Nokia was number one with Erricson, Motorola, and Palm all in there along with BlackBerry , why does everybody jump on BlackBerry fore their fall from grace.

At least BlackBerry is still making phones, although not that many. Can't say that about the others.

Posted via CB10
    I think BB was leader in north america, while Nokia was in Europe. Neither was that popular on the other's turf. Both companies failed similarly with their hardware division.
    05-31-16 05:11 AM
35 12