RIM, this commercial will save your azz, The rest is up to you.

Copy Righted

My concept for a commercial for BB10.

Envision a battle field, a huge 'Transformer' is in an epic battle, thrashing and trashing evil Transformers amidst a debris field.

Our hero Transformer, wins the battle against two foes (iBot and aBot) tired but confident, slowly folds back into its earthly form which it camouflaged itself in, here on planet earth.

There, lying atop the rubble is the new BB10! (which was the mighty hero transformer)

A young and beautiful girl appears, spies the Hero Transformer disguised in the format of BB10, she bends over picks it up, holding it in both hands, turning it over, admiring its slick and gorgeous look, ... Close up on a black screen, then the screens lights up, we see the new BB10 logo on screen, then we see the beautiful young woman smile, walking off, holding bb10 over her heart.

Game on baby! Call me Eric..

Michaelaw
    Last edited by mawil1013; 06-03-12 at 07:13 AM.
    06-03-12 06:56 AM
    Not exactly targeting the "disposable income" demographic then? Nice concept though.
    06-03-12 08:14 AM
    Hahaha... Good idea. Will kinda appeal to the younger generation users though...
    06-03-12 10:47 AM
    Hahaha... Good idea. Will kinda appeal to the younger generation users though...
    My wife and I are in are mid fifties and we see all the transformer movies! How do you think McDonalds made big? They targeted the children who can be relentless in, gime, gime, gime, until the parent breaks down then the parent becomes familiar and they want to eat at mickyDs too!
    06-03-12 10:52 AM
    My wife and I are in are mid fifties and we see all the transformer movies! How do you think McDonalds made big? They targeted the children who can be relentless in, gime, gime, gime, until the parent breaks down then the parent becomes familiar and they want to eat at mickyDs too!
    Yes, and much to the chagrin of my beltline!!
    06-03-12 10:58 AM
    Nice. I also liked someone's idea using terminator. I'll be back.
    06-03-12 11:06 AM
    kbz1960 and BlackStormRising like this.
    06-03-12 11:27 AM
    This would be a good commercial when Transformers was playing in theatres

Maybe a BB10 commercial for Japan
    06-03-12 11:42 AM

Looking at the coming attractions website, there is a Transformers 4 movie slated for June 26, 2014. Yea I know it's a long time coming. Just throwing that tidbit of knowledge out there.
    06-03-12 11:59 AM

You'd need Godzilla for that one lol
    06-03-12 12:00 PM
    There's a huge difference between parents relenting to a $4 happy meal, and relenting to a $200 smartphone on a 2 year contract, IMHO. Even if the commercial is for the cheaper lower end BBs, there's still the data plan the parents would most likely be paying for as well.

I'm in my 30s and a huge Harry Potter fan. However I don't think a commercial featuring Harry and Voldemort battling it out with smartphones instead of wands (Harry on BB and Voldy on iPhone) would speak to me that much. Wait...on second thought that would be pretty rad!
    06-03-12 12:01 PM
    Harry Potter theme'd battle would be cool too! There are a high number of super / action hero movies based off comic books running at the movies. People are pumped up for action heros right now.

Harry Potter and V. Swirling, flying, magic and explosions, flash, boom, bam, V is destroyed in flash and swirl of black magic cloud, plop! Right where V is destroyed drops a BB10 , right beside it is V's wand, close up on bb10, the screen flickers on!

Michaelaw
    Last edited by mawil1013; 06-03-12 at 01:59 PM.
    06-03-12 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD