11-24-13 01:48 AM
111 ... 345
tools
    Blah blah blah. You don't care yet you cared enough to post an effing essay. That's laughable.

Point me in the direction where I commented on blackberry's hardware, or were in support of it. Looks to me like you're just putting words in my mouth to suit your opinion.

Regardless of brand, or specs, they're not innovating if they're putting out incremental upgrades.

Posted via CB10
    Same as you, i kind of dissapointed when Samsung announced S4 it has litte upgrade than S3...but the different thing is Samsung as a brand already reaching the top level that is why they still getting large sales numbers same as iPhone 5S

while Z30 same as S4 and IPhone 5S only get small upgrade from previous flagship (Z10) but the problem is Z10 sales are a failure..just small upgrade from Z10 will not help Blackberry to sell Z30...
    Poirots Progeny and JeepBB like this.
    11-15-13 05:47 AM
    I think it is not stressed enough on this thread that the Galaxy S4 is, in fact, a more significant upgrade relative to the GS3 than the Z30 to the Z10.

There's a lot of irrationality floating around when fingers are pointed accusing Apple or Samsung of comparably marginal updates. Ignorance is feigned equating "marginal" (GS4) against "marginal" (Z30) updates when there are clearly different degrees of marginality.

The primary complaint with regards to the Z30 is that its CPU/GPU as well as display and other components are not as much of an upgrade from the Z10 vs. the GS4 from the GS3. And Blackberry was significantly more needing of an upgrade as well as its hardware is more outdated than that of competitors.
    11-15-13 05:57 AM
    I think it is not stressed enough on this thread that the Galaxy S4 is, in fact, a more significant upgrade relative to the GS3 than the Z30 to the Z10.

There's a lot of irrationality floating around when fingers are pointed accusing Apple or Samsung of comparably marginal updates. Ignorance is feigned equating "marginal" (GS4) against "marginal" (Z30) updates when there are clearly different degrees of marginality.

The primary complaint with regards to the Z30 is that its CPU/GPU as well as display and other components are not as much of an upgrade from the Z10 vs. the GS4 from the GS3. And Blackberry was significantly more needing of an upgrade as well as its hardware is more outdated than that of competitors.
    to be honest i dont like GS4 because it has same design as GS3. while the hardware are getting lot of upgrade it feel same thing...but Galaxy note 3 are different beast..

Z30 with larger screen, and different design than Z10 looks good. good upgrade for BB10 fans but against other competitor...it feels like last year phone without important apps, and quite pricey for a last year or mid end phone.
    11-15-13 06:12 AM
    Z30 with larger screen, and different design than Z10 looks good. good upgrade for BB10 fans but against other competitor...it feels like last year phone without important apps, and quite pricey for a last year or mid end phone.
    And this is entirely the point.
    To say that Samsung doesn't innovative enough, while BlackBerry didn't even reach Samsung's level until now, is just ridiculous and childish, to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:58 AM
    It's to little too late for Microsoft. They have a nothing % of the market and users are wisely dumping their outdated iphones for Android phones.

Posted via CB10
    OK so let's look at the graph....what do you see, comparitively speaking, between Microsoft and BlackBerry? Let me be more direct - what do you see in percentages year over year for Microsoft and BlackBerry?

Now...having looked at that, if it's too late for Microsoft, what is it for BlackBerry?

Attachment 220123

Android Pushes Past 80% Market Share While Windows Phone Shipments Leap 156.0% Year Over Year in the Third Quarter, Blackberry down to 1.7% According to IDC

Android Pushes Past 80% Market Share While Windows Phone Shipments Leap 156.0% Year Over Year in the Third Quarter, According to IDC - prUS24442013
    11-15-13 07:26 AM
    Z30 is the only piece of hardware that looks competitive and up to date. They need to heavily promote that phone and make it available on ATT.
    For a mid-range phone, the Q5 is specced adequately.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    11-15-13 08:15 AM
    For a mid-range phone, the Q5 is specced adequately.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    Cpu, Gpu, Screen and Camera certainly aren't.
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 costs about the same and leads in regards to specs.
    Talking about price, the Q5 fails anyhow..

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:27 AM
    Ouch it looks like Microsoft has beaten BlackBerry.
    11-15-13 09:17 AM
    Ouch it looks like Microsoft has beaten BlackBerry.
    It's not even MS, it's Nokia.
    Nokia completely owns the WP market.
    ONE SINGLE Windows Phone manufacturers outsold BlackBerry and secured the 3rd place in terms of ecosystem and OS for MS.
    That's what happens when you have a serious strategy to make your userbase grow.

Posted via CB10
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    11-15-13 11:48 AM
    It's not even MS, it's Nokia.
    Nokia completely owns the WP market.
    ONE SINGLE Windows Phone manufacturers outsold BlackBerry and secured the 3rd place in terms of ecosystem and OS for MS.
    That's what happens when you have a serious strategy to make your userbase grow.

Posted via CB10
    You speak as if there was more than one single company selling BlackBerry handsets...

Anywho Nokia is definitely growing due to the cheaper handsets. BlackBerry needs one of those. They also should try to get a modern specced large battery phone. I think those two things with their current software updates will launch them back ahead of windows phone. Of course with the proper public awareness.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 01:34 AM
    I think it is not fair to compare specs between phones with different OS,just compare the ones with same OS.
    If you really want to do it somehow just use benchmarks or run the same apps and see how they work.

via CB10 on Q5
    11-24-13 01:48 AM
111 ... 345