Suddenly I have my message icon and missed call icon showing a message and a missed call while there are no messages of any kind. I'm sure there's a way to clear this, but I can't find it. Help, please!!
    01-21-09 11:00 AM
    did you check your saved messages. I had this issue before, drove me nuts trying to find the message causing the icon. Finally checked my saved messages and found it there. deleted and icon went away.
    01-21-09 11:04 AM
    Bless your heart Michael!!! And I suppose the "missed call" icon can be found too, so will continue to look.
    01-21-09 11:40 AM
    Bless your heart Michael!!! And I suppose the "missed call" icon can be found too, so will continue to look.
    Judi, have you done a battery pull to see if the missed call icon can go away? That might do the trick.
    01-21-09 12:08 PM
    I did a battery pull; tossed the phone in the air a couple of times and whirled around, etc., but come to find out (and I'm embarrassed to say this) the missed call icon was an actual voice mail that I ignored. Duh!!! Thanks though for the suggestion.
    Judi
    01-21-09 12:57 PM
    I did a battery pull; tossed the phone in the air a couple of times and whirled around, etc., but come to find out (and I'm embarrassed to say this) the missed call icon was an actual voice mail that I ignored. Duh!!! Thanks though for the suggestion.
    Judi
    Lol no problem. Glad you got it solved.
    01-21-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD