i noticed that on one of the stock themes on my blackberry curve that it is supposed to show like one or two lines of info under the call logs icon for the last call and like under the calander icon the soonest event date or under the msg icon the last msg info.

why is mine not showing this small bit of info under the icons.. is there a setting i need to turn on to have this done?

ok found this, this is what i am talking about
    Last edited by slreno; 07-20-08 at 10:02 PM.
    07-20-08 09:59 PM
    Hmm. Sounds like what you want is the "today" theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 10:04 PM
    yes, go to options> themes> and look for the "today" theme.
    07-20-08 10:14 PM
    The theme you posted is actually a today plus theme... there is a free today plus theme available somewhere
    07-20-08 10:17 PM
    yes, that is the name of the theme but it is not showing the info on the home screen under the icons.. i dodnt know if there is a setting that i dont have set correct or what.
    07-21-08 06:18 AM
    ok got it to show the info for the day, but now is it possible to change what icons actually show on the home screen?
    07-21-08 07:01 AM
    ok got it to show the info for the day, but now is it possible to change what icons actually show on the home screen?
    This is theme-dependent... so it all depends on the theme you are using

If you are able to do it, you select the icon you want to move and hit Menu > Move
    07-21-08 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD