Because of my impatience with waiting for 10.3.1 to become an official update, and building up my courage to download one of these scary leaks...I finally did it!
    Thanks to jaydee5799, with her wonderfully detailed guide on "How to load an OS using autoloader" and the Blackberry Developer website, I got over my fear of leaks and went for it...
    So, I ended up downloading version 10.3.1.634...which I think is the "developer software version"...I'm not really certain what danger it has to my phone...I'm kinda dumb as a stump when it comes to updates...but it seems to be working fairly well so far...
    I am really loving 10.3.1 on my Q10...this is what BB10 should have been when it 1st came out! This update is wonderful and it makes me fall in love with my Q10 all over again...I think I will finally say goodbye to my Bold 9900...
    But if I did do something wrong and downloaded a wrong update please let me know...

Posted via CB10
    menshawy, kbz1960 and igor10000 like this.
    11-30-14 01:30 AM
    Download OS10.3.1.1154 this is the most stable leak released yet

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 01:39 AM
    Because of my impatience with waiting for 10.3.1 to become an official update, and building up my courage to download one of these scary leaks...I finally did it!
    Thanks to jaydee5799, with her wonderfully detailed guide on "How to load an OS using autoloader" and the Blackberry Developer website, I got over my fear of leaks and went for it...
    So, I ended up downloading version 10.3.1.634...which I think is the "developer software version"...I'm not really certain what danger it has to my phone...I'm kinda dumb as a stump when it comes to updates...but it seems to be working fairly well so far...
    I am really loving 10.3.1 on my Q10...this is what BB10 should have been when it 1st came out! This update is wonderful and it makes me fall in love with my Q10 all over again...I think I will finally say goodbye to my Bold 9900...
    But if I did do something wrong and downloaded a wrong update please let me know...

Posted via CB10
    That's great! I would have gone with the latest OS version which is 10.3.1.1154, but if you are OK with it and don't notice a lot of bugs you should be fine.

When the next official update comes you can still update over the air.

The only thing to keep in mind is that it is a leaked beta OS and will have bugs.

Glad you are loving it!

-Freeze
    11-30-14 01:40 AM
    Ohhh boy...the one thing I hate about leaks is that they come one after the other...SMH...ok, I will look for that one and download it...thanks guys...

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 02:05 AM
    Ohhh boy...the one thing I hate about leaks is that they come one after the other...SMH...ok, I will look for that one and download it...thanks guys...

Posted via CB10
    Haha yeah u r right, I just hate it when that happens. It's like just after I settled with a new leak, another leak would be released, common -_- :P. But I love leaks. I never loaded any official OS since getting my 2nd Z10(STL100-2) on June 2013.

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 02:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Once you start loading leaks, you'll never stop. It's addicting

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1418
    nmduc073 likes this.
    11-30-14 03:37 AM
    take the "Blitz" update! its even easier than autoloader and non-destructive
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-30-14 03:40 AM
    Once you start loading leaks, you'll never stop. It's addicting

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1418
    You are right. I am addicted. T_T

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 03:58 AM
    Download OS10.3.1.1154 this is the most stable leak released yet

Posted via Q10
    10.3.1.1154 I am unable to download for my passport. Can you send me the link please. Thanks.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-30-14 04:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes enjoy the innovation. It is as if you are using absolutely new device. I am with BlackBerry forever.

bakron1 likes this.
    11-30-14 04:31 AM
    OP, enjoy using your Q10 with the leak installed on it, I am still debating installing the leaks on my new passport. I have installed them on my z30 and loved 10.3.1, download the "blitz" 10.3.1.1154 leak and the blend bar file, going to give it some thought today, still may go for it.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    11-30-14 04:49 AM
    Autoloader is the safest option, using Blitz can give u problems and you will start complaining that BlackBerry is stupid to make a buggy OS! Always try to do a fresh install, and never try to do any restore using link. U can backup/restore contacts and messages using Backup Pro by Firechest available on BBW. That doesn't cause any problem to the OS.

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 04:51 AM
    Yeah, I heard about that one...I heard it's near perfection...

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 04:51 AM
    10.3.1.1154 I am unable to download for my passport. Can you send me the link please. Thanks.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/vn0m_...2KnTO70UWttl5e

Posted via Q10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-30-14 05:03 AM
    Autoloader is the safest option, using Blitz can give u problems and you will start complaining that BlackBerry is stupid to make a buggy OS! Always try to do a fresh install, and never try to do any restore using link. U can backup/restore contacts and messages using Backup Pro by Firechest available on BBW. That doesn't cause any problem to the OS.

Posted via Q10
    See, back to why I was a scaredy cat in the first place about leaks...too many buggy updates...it also is a headache that there is a new leak every other day...after all the excitement I got downloading this update, I'm freakin out again SHEESH!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 05:03 AM
    Please help me with the link for autoloader 10.3.1 leaked for Blackberry z10 STL-100-1 .
    iam not too tech savvy but love to install the same - please help me with the link and instructions if possible - Thanks
    11-30-14 05:57 AM
    Please help me with the link for autoloader 10.3.1 leaked for Blackberry z10 STL-100-1 .
    iam not too tech savvy but love to install the same - please help me with the link and instructions if possible - Thanks
    Download the OS for Z10 STL100-1 to your PC with BlackBerry Link installed.
    Extract it using 7zip or Winrar.
    Security Wipe your Z10.
    Open the extracted OS(exe file). A command prompt will open with "Connecting to bootrom".
    Now connect your Z10 to the PC using a data cable.
    It'll do the rest automatically and your z10 should restart with the new OS, after that, do a security wipe again. And you are good to go .

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 06:17 AM
    Haha...whenever new OS update come people say this is what should have been at the first place when BlackBerry 10 come

Posted via CB10
    BoldPreza likes this.
    11-30-14 06:47 AM
    Yeah, I heard about that one...I heard it's near perfection...

Posted via CB10
    Totally perfect on my Q10. Just that idk how to get the blend bar file on it. It was my first time downloading leak too. (blitz 10.3.1.1154)

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 06:55 AM
    Totally perfect on my Q10. Just that idk how to get the blend bar file on it. It was my first time downloading leak too. (blitz 10.3.1.1154)

Posted via CB10
    Blend won't work on anything other than the Passport or P9983

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 07:03 AM
    Blend won't work on anything other than the Passport or P9983

Posted via Q10
    Blend will work on all BB10 phones once the 10.3.1 is released officially
    11-30-14 10:11 AM
    Blend will work on all BB10 phones once the 10.3.1 is released officially
    That, I know, and it's obvious!

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 05:46 PM
    Download the OS for Z10 STL100-1 to your PC with BlackBerry Link installed.
    Extract it using 7zip or Winrar.
    Security Wipe your Z10.
    Open the extracted OS(exe file). A command prompt will open with "Connecting to bootrom".
    Now connect your Z10 to the PC using a data cable.
    It'll do the rest automatically and your z10 should restart with the new OS, after that, do a security wipe again. And you are good to go .

Posted via Q10
    Thank you for that link jevinzac...I finally downloaded it and it works perfectly...excellent instructions too;-D

Posted via CB10
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-30-14 05:57 PM
    Blend is awesome. However it may not work as well on phones other than the Passport since the Passport has more memory and a quad-core cpu. I've hooked up three live clients to the Passport and it handles them beautifully (Desktop PC, Laptop PC, friend's MacBook Air).

I fear that Blend will struggle on the Z10. Maybe a bit better on Z30 and Q10. Probably best to only connect one client at a time.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 09:12 PM
    Blend is awesome. However it may not work as well on phones other than the Passport since the Passport has more memory and a quad-core cpu. I've hooked up three live clients to the Passport and it handles them beautifully (Desktop PC, Laptop PC, friend's MacBook Air).

I fear that Blend will struggle on the Z10. Maybe a bit better on Z30 and Q10. Probably best to only connect one client at a time.

Posted via CB10
    Do you think QNX utilises those Quad cores?
    I can bet there won't be any issues with any of the phones!

Posted via Q10
    11-30-14 10:49 PM