I want a stereo bluetooth headset with a mic!I just can't seem to find one anywhere. It would be perfect for my job as I listen to music all day and would like to switch from music to phone without having to change apparatus.
    06-18-08 02:09 PM
    Here ya go -

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=DUPcpr3T
    06-18-08 02:18 PM
    Thanks for the link. That's perfect. I too have been wondering what headset to get. I wanted something versitable. Something for both music and phone. =8')
    06-18-08 02:31 PM
    well shoot, I guess I didn't look that hard then.
    thanks for the link!
    06-18-08 02:56 PM
    as far as i know, most if not all A2DP (stereo) capable bluetooth headsets also havea mic. my motorola S9 does.
    06-18-08 04:02 PM
    06-18-08 10:49 PM
    Great link! In for one!
    06-18-08 10:54 PM
    I'm still looking into getting one myself. But the one I get must have BT2.0, very good noise canceling, and no exposed wire (preferably no wire at all). I've not been trying very hard to find one that fits the bill because everywhere I checked filtering what's available based on specs is lacking if available at all. I've gotten quite frustrated having to look at every headset one at a time to see if its specs and design fit what I want. But anyways if anyone knows of a good resource to use that perhaps is a BT headset dedicated kind of place that would be great.
    06-19-08 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD