I know Blackberry may be going down and there are no apps for them but I find myself wanting one again! Hey, maybe it will be a collector's item if the company goes out of business.

I have owned all the platforms. Actually, I have all of them right now. I find the iphone dated and long on the tooth. I mainly use my Samsung S4 which is a fantastic phone when it is not freezing, which is now too often.

Should I get a Z10 or Q10? I am obviously very comfortable typing on a touch screen though I have always liked a physical keyboard.

Which one? I would like to hear from someone who has owned both a Z10 and Q10. Anyone out there gone from a Z10 to a Q10 or from a Q10 to a Z10? Help!!
    09-05-13 02:20 AM
    I personally own both of the BB10 devices, the Z and Q and you know what? I loved them both. Actually it is up to you for choosing either one of them. Simply, if you tend to spend more on entertainments(such games and medias), you should pick the Z(and I recommend you to just wait for the Z30 which will be release very soon). While, if you tend to do more on such typing(emails/messages), you should just pick the Q because it has really nice physical qwerty keyboard(just like the old BlackBerry 's). Hope this will guide you a bit.
    E92Vancouver and xiaohuaxing like this.
    09-05-13 02:37 AM
    Very difficult to give a suggestion.... I own a Q10 for only 2 weeks (cause I�ve thought it must be a lot easier to change from my beloved Bold9900 to Q10)... The tabs are awesome as always (at least build in at the Bold-row) and it has the advantage of carry on physical typing... But you have to change your habits: no menu-tabs, no touch-pad, navigation by touchscreen, word-suggestions ABOVE the keyboard... Its clear that the OS10 is oriented for a complete touchscreen-UI...
    At the same time I purchase my Z10 and first it seems to be a (physical) disadvantage to type on a touchscreen- I hated it cause it was so unfamiliar... But after a while I have discovered the awesome word-suggestions directly above the letters, the (a lot) larger display and better usability of the origin OS10... Since march 2013 a lot of time is gone and I have had a lot of doubt to stay with BlackBerry (all the known bugs and sh*t happens), but now I would purchase a Z10 again cause of its better interoperability and its display-size.
    My recommendation (especially for people with tabs-on-touchscreen-experience!): Z10!!!!
    E92Vancouver likes this.
    09-05-13 02:39 AM
    I personally own both of the BB10 devices, the Z and Q and you know what? I loved them both. Actually it is up to you for choosing either one of them. Simply, if you tend to spend more on entertainments(such games and medias), you should pick the Z(and I recommend you to just wait for the Z30 which will be release very soon). While, if you tend to do more on such typing(emails/messages), you should just pick the Q because it has really nice physical qwerty keyboard(just like the old BlackBerry 's). Hope this will guide you a bit.
    Thanks!!! I had no idea about the Z30! I have been away from this forum for awhile. Z30 definitely has my attention!!
    09-05-13 02:51 AM
    I own both the Z10 and Q10 and you can't go wrong with either. The Q10 is the best traditional style BlackBerry that they've ever built, but if you are comfortable with the touch screen, you should really see what they've done with the Z10. I can type on the Z10 almost as quickly and accurately as I can on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    E92Vancouver likes this.
    09-05-13 03:22 AM
    A Z10 is a better phone than non users expect.
    I moved on to touch screen a couple of years back after thinking that It just wouldn't work for me without that keyboard. But it was fine. I've found the Z10 to be the absolute best touchscreen keyboard I've used so far... and it's far easier on the hands after having used keyboards for well over a decade.

Z10 via CB 10
    E92Vancouver likes this.
    09-05-13 06:43 AM
    Thanks guys. I have decided on a touch screen. So a Z10 or a Z30 if it is released soon. What is the Z30 ETA?
    09-05-13 12:57 PM
    Z10 all the way!

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-05-13 02:25 PM
    Z10!! The problem with the Q10 is that the OS is clearly designed for an all touch device. Since everything is done using gestures on BlackBerry 10 and the bezels are an important area, you will need to constantly reach beyond the keyboard and do stuff on the phone. That means extending your thumb all the way up from the keyboard before you get anything done.
    On the Z10, the bezel is right where your thumb naturally is and since the screen is closer to the thumbs natural position, operating the phone is far easier.
    Coming to the Keyboard and typing, I came to the Z10 from a 9900 so obviously I was apprehensive about a virtual keyboard, but let me tell you that BlackBerry 10 has the best virtual keyboard out there. It learns my language (I type in another language along with English although I use the English alphabet to type the other language out) , it learns my business terms even to the extent that my regular order emails are all typed by just flicking the words up. The phone knows instantly what I will type once I type in the email address. The suggestions taken over after that.
    Basically I find the Z10 keyboard faster to type on than a physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 03:47 PM
    Thanks guys. I have decided on a touch screen. So a Z10 or a Z30 if it is released soon. What is the Z30 ETA?
    ETA around November although some believe in these forums that something major is happening on September 12???? Others will be all to quick to tell you that BlackBerry is notorious for being late hence don't hold your breath for a 2013 release. I think it will be on time for end October or beginning November - my personal opinion.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 04:21 PM
    I have the Z10 and only regretting I did not buy it in white.
    Speedygi likes this.
    09-05-13 07:06 PM
    Check Ebay. The prices on the Z10 are dropping.
    09-05-13 07:50 PM