I want to change my pin because it's all number and I don't like it. On the other way, my friends' pins includes their names' first letters. I dont know, is it just a coincidence?
    09-20-11 09:18 AM
    Change your phone. Your PIN is specific to your phone and can't be changed.
    09-20-11 09:23 AM
    So my friends' pins are just a coincidence. Luckyyy..
    09-20-11 09:26 AM
    Yes, coincidence. It may be easier to change your name to all number than to get your PIN changed.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-20-11 09:30 AM
    Yes, coincidence. It may be easier to change your name to all number than to get your PIN changed.
    Would probably be cheaper to go through the inventory of carrier stores until finding a pin you like

But man that would be amazing RIM press

"BlackBerry user legally Changes name to match bbm pin"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 09:58 AM
    Or to something really stupid like Metta World Peace
    09-20-11 10:03 AM
    You can buy a new BB...lol I have seen many posts that I won't call crazy... I said I won't call crazy but someone reading this must think it is pretty close.
    09-20-11 06:14 PM
    i wanna know how as well i know you can because my friend got a new phone but she was the same on bbm because my phone broke and im getting a new one but i want all my contacts:3
    02-28-13 03:14 PM
    i wanna know how as well i know you can because my friend got a new phone but she was the same on bbm because my phone broke and im getting a new one but i want all my contacts:3
    Your BBM contacts will stay with you because when you get your new device, with a new PIN, you will have the option to switch them over. No one will even know you have a new device.
    02-28-13 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD