but apparently not on a BB.

I spilled on the keyboard and though my BB boots to the current theme, its keys aren't functioning. I can receive calls but not answer them. I've seen tips on here about drying out with rice, etc., but if that doesn't work, what are my options? Are there any Verizon reps snooping in here? I have a NE2 available on the 17th, but I can't possibly wait two weeks. Not to mention, I wanted to save that for the Verizon version of Javelin, out some time later in 2009.

Anyone have experience with this? How will the nice folks at the Verizon center treat me?

If I tell them I'm tackling the Petsitting Job from ****, will they take pity on me?

Just kidding. But desperate.
    12-03-08 09:29 AM
    Sorry these berrys don't grow on plants, no water necessary.

Hope you have insurance, unfortunately, VZW will not show pity with water damage, as no other carrier will either. Try the rice, or use an old phone for 2 weeks.
    12-03-08 09:35 AM
    ya drying it out is the only option unless you have insurance
    12-03-08 09:40 AM
    No insurance. Just wondered if a VZW rep knew if they might honor my NE2 for two weeks. thanks.
    12-03-08 10:13 AM
    Depends on the rep and Manager in your local VZW location.. If its within a month, sometimes they will, given your situation.. I'm a sales rep in SoCal and if you are a high value customer we would honor it for you.. Oh and you definitely need to get insurance... Protect your investment!
    12-03-08 10:34 AM
    Depends on the rep and Manager in your local VZW location.. If its within a month, sometimes they will, given your situation.. I'm a sales rep in SoCal and if you are a high value customer we would honor it for you.. Oh and you definitely need to get insurance... Protect your investment!
    Thanks. I thought I had insurance, but I just checked my acct. and what I have is an extended warranty. Oh well. I hope I'm a high-valued customer ... I have a four-line family plan and have been with VZW for 2.5 years. We'll see what they say. Thanks a bunch!
    12-03-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD