I was looking at a job posting for an executive position and in the requirements for the job it said "Microsoft Office, Excel and BLACKBERRY" ...I thought that was cool...it was the first time I saw that under required skills for a position. Just wanted to share.
    01-17-13 07:54 AM
    When that's a job qualification, you would think they are making a statement, We don't compromise on security. Thanks for sharing!
    01-17-13 09:24 AM
    Excel is a part of Microsoft Office, weird as to why they would put that twice then, but that's very good to hear. I get so much crap from friend's about BlackBerry, but every single business owner that I know uses a BlackBerry and swears by it. Can't wait for BB10 to change the general consumers mind too
    01-17-13 09:39 AM
    Excel is a part of Microsoft Office, weird as to why they would put that twice then, but that's very good to hear. I get so much crap from friend's about BlackBerry, but every single business owner that I know uses a BlackBerry and swears by it. Can't wait for BB10 to change the general consumers mind too
    I know it is part of Microsoft Office but sometimes when they want to make sure someone has the experience in one of the programs in particular, they separate it.
    01-17-13 09:52 AM