Guess you shouldn't post where you don't belong then, you didn't say it but commented on my reply, who's nose went where first?

At the end if the day they both had issues between both phones and os, the point I was making was sure blackberry had that but apple had their problems too. To say they didn't or didn't reach a large scale of people but made the media posts and news means it was bigger than a few users, both the BlackBerry rebooting and the apple antenna and purple pictures from the lens cover.

War over, too petty going back and forth, I have things to do on this Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I did comment on what you said. I said it was unsubstantiated and not really an issue. You responded not by addressing directly what you said or even what I said but pointing out that other people said things about Blackberry that are exaggerated. While that may or may not be true it is quite unrelated to what either of us said. Generally, responding to arguments/discussions with non-related statements isn't considered to be winning but rather giving up.

As to whether I belong here I am not sure that is up to you to decide. Moreover, my nose, apart from a rather bad issue with allergic rhinitis, seems fine.
    09-14-13 01:51 PM
    Yes, I did comment on what you said. I said it was unsubstantiated and not really an issue. You responded not by addressing directly what you said or even what I said but pointing out that other people said things about Blackberry that are exaggerated. While that may or may not be true it is quite unrelated to what either of us said. Generally, responding to arguments/discussions with non-related statements isn't considered to be winning but rather giving up.

As to whether I belong here I am not sure that is up to you to decide. Moreover, my nose, apart from a rather bad issue with allergic rhinitis, seems fine.
    Your right not my decision, but just defended the quote. Overall sorry about the allergies, they Suck for sure lol.

Have a good day.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 02:01 PM
    This one is even better:

Apple Fans Chopping Off Hands In Anticipation Of New iHand | Video | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"Apple Fans Chopping off Hands in Anticipation of New iHand"
    09-14-13 02:04 PM
    The only colors men should carry are white, black, red, and gold (that's if he's rich or just has money to spend). All others go to the girls unless a man is very "feminine". Just my take.

Posted via CB10
    Probably one of the most small-minded, ignorant things I'll read for a while.
    09-14-13 04:00 PM
    Probably one of the most small-minded, ignorant things I'll read for a while.
    As I said, some of this stuff is better than the Onion
    SK122387, mikeo007 and JeepBB like this.
    09-14-13 04:01 PM
55 123