I want a newer, better Z, where's our octa core? I don't want the old flipping buttons, I want a cool new all touch :+?(:-'+!);-!+:="|>[$^[> seriously wtfudge!?
    02-25-14 01:36 AM
    well.... Chen did say they are working on some flagship devices. I guess they only wanted to announce the two QWERTY devices today.

All is due time my friend.
    02-25-14 02:34 AM
    there will be some high ends, but they're not announcing anything today. Makes sense. You don't want to kill the current phones like how they killed z10 with the accidental z30 announcement.
    kenicolo likes this.
    02-25-14 02:35 AM
    They are sticking to their core strengths right now. An enterprise device and the Z3 for there #1 market.

If the Z3 does well expect another full touch later in the year is my guess, if not, I doubt we will see one for awhile. They won't make promises now unless they think they have a shot at succeeding

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 05:26 AM
    They are sticking to their core strengths right now. An enterprise device and the Z3 for there #1 market.

If the Z3 does well expect another full touch later in the year is my guess, if not, I doubt we will see one for awhile. They won't make promises now unless they think they have a shot at succeeding

Posted via CB10
    To be fair, they don't have a shot at succeeding till they get their marketing game on par...
    02-25-14 05:28 AM
    Early 2015 is my guess for a Z30/Z10 replacement. They will release the Q20 with great specs to regain enterprise market. My Z30 will have no problem getting me to 2015. The patented antenna is awesome, battery life is awesome, screen is very good, speed is great.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    02-25-14 05:33 AM
    They are targeting the end of the year for the Z20 so I guess we're back to announcing phones 9 months before they arrive. Wasn't there a problem with that before?
    ravipiero likes this.
    02-25-14 06:07 AM
    You were expecting too much OP.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 12:16 PM
    there will be some high ends, but they're not announcing anything today. Makes sense. You don't want to kill the current phones like how they killed z10 with the accidental z30 announcement.
    Yeah don't want to kill off the strong Z30 sales. All that advertising they did for it would be wasted.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-25-14 05:53 PM
    Yeah don't want to kill off the strong Z30 sales. All that advertising they did for it would be wasted.

Posted via CB10
    Advertising ?

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    02-25-14 07:09 PM
    Advertising ?

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky and FuNKBerryZ like this.
    02-25-14 07:28 PM
    and the OP was expecting what.... Truly amazing how people read "rumors" and build it into a reality...
    02-25-14 07:46 PM
    and the OP was expecting what.... Truly amazing how people read "rumors" and build it into a reality...
    I love...and hate rumors for this reason alone. People read a rumor and are instantly ticked when it doesn't happen as rumored. It creates false hope and high expectations making the 'real world' less exciting. But of course, anyone could point to me and say I'm a part of the problem as well lol.
    02-25-14 07:47 PM