Doesn't matter which platform you use, the government can still track you. So that's out of the question.
    Even if you use 2 cans and string?LOL.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:27 AM
    Even if you use 2 cans and string?LOL.

Posted via CB10
    Where do you think the string comes from!

Posted via CB10
    Terser Nori likes this.
    11-11-13 07:50 AM
    Where do you think the string comes from!

Posted via CB10
    And how about the cans!

Posted from Z10 via CB10
    11-11-13 08:03 AM
    Check this out about all the bad things about nexus 5, no idea why you would choose Nexus over BlackBerry Z10 or killing phone Z30.

http://bgr.com/2013/11/08/nexus-5-review-worst-thing/

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 09:13 AM
    Check this out about all the bad things about nexus 5, no idea why you would choose Nexus over BlackBerry Z10 or killing phone Z30.

http://bgr.com/2013/11/08/nexus-5-review-worst-thing/

Posted via CB10
    I see what you did there. So there is only one bad thing about the nexus 5. Good to know.

I've been dealing with **** poor battery since I bought my z10!

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    11-11-13 09:24 AM
    Congrats OP. Ordered mine and it should be here in a couple weeks. Can't wait!
    11-11-13 09:37 AM
    NSA is loving it...hehe. Long live BB and the Z30!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    The tech guys addressed this issue in a recent forum. You should go back and read it. Unless you are on BES, your phone is no more secure than any other phone.

Posted via CB10
    BoldPreza likes this.
    11-11-13 09:46 AM
    Yea, I have visited the Play site about three times. There may be 4 or 5 of these in my cart. In the end, I just couldn't pay $350+ for a phone that lacks what other Android devices can offer. $350+ is too much.

I gave up for good after reading the MTR. There are many nice features on the N5 but I want something more...

Google Nexus 5 Review - Android Phone Reviews by MobileTechReview
    11-11-13 10:05 AM

Nexus 5 Review Add-on: The worst thing about Google�s Nexus 5 | BGR

Posted via CB10
    The camera is better then the Z10. Not by much but is noticeable. More then enough for my needs.

16gb storage was the same as my Z10. Never used the SD card slot.

Battery life reviews kept me from picking it up for awhile. The Moto X, with its 2 full days of Juice was looking great. Since my Z10 battery was utter **** I wanted more. But ended up getting the nexus anyways and to my surprise the horrible battery life all the Android guys are talking about is BETTER then the Z10. Still only one day, but the Z10 is struggling at dinner time the nexus 5 will make it to midnight
    11-11-13 10:21 AM
    Yea, I have visited the Play site about three times. There may be 4 or 5 of these in my cart. In the end, I just couldn't pay $350+ for a phone that lacks what other Android devices can offer. $350+ is too much.

I gave up for good after reading the MTR. There are many nice features on the N5 but I want something more...

What do you have that has more? According to your profile you have a BB9810.
    11-11-13 10:44 AM
    What do you have that has more? According to your profile you have a BB9810.
    Yup, right now I'd take my 9810 over the N5. It suits my needs for a mobile device. Not the best media consumer but I have other means there.

If you would read what I wrote I said "I want something more". That would be the Note 3 as of right now.
    11-11-13 10:56 AM

$350 off contract is an absolute steal for a device with that kind of hardware. What is it lacking that other Android phones offer? Micro SD?
    TgeekB and solitude1984 like this.
    11-11-13 10:58 AM
    go android for what?
    game? app? or losing all your data? Your private infomation?
    Sorry, I don't need it at all. Game and App comming soon, and the security never gone.
    11-11-13 10:59 AM
    $350 off contract is an absolute steal for a device with that kind of hardware. What is it lacking that other Android phones offer? Micro SD?
    I agree $350 off contract is nice but I am not concerned about the contract so $350 is about the most expensive phone out there. In fact if I walked into my local ATT store with $350 the Nexus 5 off contract is the only phone I couldn't leave with lol.

Micro SD is one of my preferences but I have 4TB NAS so that needs is slowly fading away.

Right now, the biggie is the lack of removable battery. Well, and the price tag.
    11-11-13 11:06 AM
    go android for what?
    game? app? or losing all your data? Your private infomation?
    Sorry, I don't need it at all. Game and App comming soon, and the security never gone.
    Or apps that people use everyday, a quality ecosystem, current technology. Who exactly is losing all their data and having their security compromised? The majority of the world seems to be doing fine. Look up.......the sky is not falling.
    Berry_Pink and bekkay like this.
    11-11-13 11:18 AM
    I agree $350 off contract is nice but I am not concerned about the contract so $350 is about the most expensive phone out there. In fact if I walked into my local ATT store with $350 the Nexus 5 off contract is the only phone I couldn't leave with lol.

Micro SD is one of my preferences but I have 4TB NAS so that needs is slowly fading away.

Right now, the biggie is the lack of removable battery. Well, and the price tag.
    Off contract is not for everyone, but you sure can save money. I thought the same thing about the SD card but have adapted.
    11-11-13 11:20 AM
    love my Z10 and with 10.2 ,it has been much more efficient for me.
    11-11-13 11:29 AM
    NSA is loving it...hehe. Long live BB and the Z30!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    LOL. Stop scaring ppl.
    11-11-13 11:30 AM
    But yes Nexus indeed is a good device,have fun
    11-11-13 11:30 AM
    You playing a 4hr game?

Posted via CB10
    Campaign seems to be better than BF4's, I glitched out on the second level -_-
    11-11-13 11:37 AM
    Off contract is not for everyone, but you sure can save money. I thought the same thing about the SD card but have adapted.
    I think I might be missing out on something here. I've been on United Cellular, US Cellular, Bell South Mobility, Cingular, Cingular/AT&T, AT&T since 1994 now. Are there different rates depending on a subsidized versus non-sub devices?
    11-11-13 11:42 AM
    So I have an N5, and this is actually my 6th Nexus device. One really nice thing about these is that updates are pushed out directly by Google. I was always frustrated with the S3 and S4, having to wait months for carriers to approve new Android versions. The other big advantage is that they are extremely reliable. No reboots (spontaneous or otherwise), except for updates. And I've never had to wipe or factory restore one.

The big downside of the N5, though, is that my battery life has been poor.
    11-11-13 11:46 AM
    So I have an N5, and this is actually my 6th Nexus device. One really nice thing about these is that updates are pushed out directly by Google. I was always frustrated with the S3 and S4, having to wait months for carriers to approve new Android versions. The other big advantage is that they are extremely reliable. No reboots (spontaneous or otherwise), except for updates. And I've never had to wipe or factory restore one.

The big downside of the N5, though, is that my battery life has been poor.
    Has the battery life in your previous Nexus purchases improved over time or by you modifying usage?
    11-11-13 11:59 AM
    Android is good but not secure,and taking of cores ,that alone don't make phones efficient.
    11-11-13 12:02 PM
    I think I might be missing out on something here. I've been on United Cellular, US Cellular, Bell South Mobility, Cingular, Cingular/AT&T, AT&T since 1994 now. Are there different rates depending on a subsidized versus non-sub devices?
    Nexus devices are unlocked so they can be used on many carriers. There are many different no contract offers out there. Check out AIO, StraightTalk, etc. Very competitive prices.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    11-11-13 12:05 PM
187 1234 ...