Ok so i just got my new Curve and i love it ..........however i need some help with a little problem.

I created a folder on the "desktop" and i wanted to put pics in it so i could get to them faster ..........however, when i try and move the pics it will not let me pick that fold...it goes though Device.........user.........so on so on.....can i even move pics there or what can i move...
    HELP HELP
    07-31-08 01:11 PM
    You will have to use DM for that if the other way is not working out for you.

You can make a folder within the camera folders but I do not believe you can save pictures directly to a folder outside of the camera. You have to use DM to move them from that folder to the folder you need it to be.
    07-31-08 01:19 PM
    I move pics from my curve to my PC by just draging and dropping. Make sure your BB is set to Mass media storage when you plug it in and from your PC open up the My Computer and select the removable harddrive that's your berry and you can move pics and video back and forth. Even delete them if need be. Easy peasy
    =B')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 02:09 PM

Welcome to CrackBerry.

Explore is your file manager. You can view files in both device and media memory. Create a new folder and move them as needed.

Have you installed a media card? I know you have a lot of memory, but it does get used up pretty fast if you take pictures, videos and voicenotes.
    07-31-08 02:32 PM
    The OP wanted a picture folder on the main icon screen and that can't happen. You can however go to options > screen/keyboard and set your left/right convenience key to your media app. From there its 1 click to view folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 03:08 PM
    you wouldnt want them on the desk top anyway thats on the device memory
    07-31-08 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD