Should I sell my 8530 and buy a droid? Or should I just keep my blackberry? I can't decide

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 04:56 PM
    well personally i think its a matter of preference.
    What do u use ur berry for mostly?
    & why do you wanna go to droid?

Personally i've tried android, WM/7 & ive always come back to blackberry...again its a preference thing.
    04-16-11 05:02 PM
    Asking a question like that in a BB forum is much like putting gasoline on a fire. Only you can make the finnal decision. For my purposes a droid is best used as a paperweight. BB rules in my family.

04-16-11 05:02 PM
    Give the droid a try. Since your not hooked on your BB, think you may notice quite the upgrade.

04-16-11 05:28 PM
    Why are you asking that question. It's your choice, use what works for you.

04-16-11 08:46 PM
    Try out an Android first before you make your choice so you can get to know both and then decide which one suits you more.
    04-16-11 09:12 PM
    For now android is a lot better In many things, but new blackberries are coming soon to turn the tides(maybe)

04-16-11 10:15 PM
    I would wait until the new BlackBerry devices come out later this year and try them out along side the Droid.
    04-16-11 11:06 PM
    Ask yourself these questions:

-What do I need out of my phone on a daily basis?
    -Do I do a lot of mobile browsing or like playing games on my phone?
    -Am I capable of making my own decisions?

No one can make a decision for you so just go to the store and try out an Android phone. You have 14 days to return it depending on your carrier's return policy if you don't like it.
    04-16-11 11:31 PM
    Lucky guys, my carrier has a "suck it up" return policy that only states, once you leave the store no returns are allowed

04-16-11 11:49 PM
    Ask yourself these questions:

-What do I need out of my phone on a daily basis?
    -Do I do a lot of mobile browsing or like playing games on my phone?
    -Am I capable of making my own decisions?

No one can make a decision for you so just go to the store and try out an Android phone. You have 14 days to return it depending on your carrier's return policy if you don't like it.
    Couldn't agree more. Stop being a sheep and use your own brain to make rational decisions for yourself. Why would you ask strangers to make a decision for you?
    04-17-11 09:02 AM
    Should I sell my 8530 and buy a droid? Or should I just keep my blackberry? I can't decide
    Sell the 8530 and buy a comfy chair! then there are no difficult choices to make and you can sit and be comfy.

joke btw! go into a store and play with a droid and see what's better, the novelty will wear off after a while though and it will be back to BB! (why not upgrade to a Bold or Torch and have a different/ better experience?)
    Last edited by coopsuk; 04-17-11 at 11:25 AM. Reason: bold/ torch
    04-17-11 11:13 AM
    I personally would keep the blackberry, and save the money but you can give the android a run.
    04-17-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD