Hello everybody. I am brand new to Crackberry and I am having problems with my BB Curve 8320. My first problem is about 2 weeks ago, I bought a Lexar 4 GB Micro SDHC card and it does not work at all on my BB. When I put it in my BB it says it cannot read and I tried to format it but it says it failed.
    My second problem is I just downloaded the new v4.5, and everything is awsome on it exept for the fact that it deleted all of my games. The bad part is I just bought $30 worth of games. Is there any way to get them back on my phone without buying them again.
    PLEASE HELP!!! I would very much appreciate it
    Also, how do I get a picture on the side of my threads.
    10-07-08 05:26 PM
    Does the BB recognize the SD card now that you have 4.5? I don't think you can get the games back unless there is some history that says you paid for it, and you can show the site you got them from that.
    10-07-08 09:11 PM
    The bad part is I just bought $30 worth of games. Is there any way to get them back on my phone without buying them again.
    PLEASE HELP!!! I would very much appreciate it
    what site did you buy the games from?
    10-07-08 09:23 PM
    I bought the games from tzones. My carrier is tmobile
    10-08-08 10:31 PM
    did you not make a back up before updating? If so restore with app loader in Dm. As for the card, I've never heard of that brand. You may be able to format it on your pc if you have a reader.
    10-08-08 10:51 PM
    Could the mem. Card problem possibly be related to the mass media setting in the media card options? Try switching it to off and then try reformating.

The game should be one the site you DL them from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD