I setup my twitter account and also to the hub. When i delete my mentions, 30 minutes later they re-appear in the hub. This is very annoying to keep deleting the same mentions time after time. Is anyone else going through this. I have the verizon z10 if that matters? Thanks to who ever helps.
    03-30-13 11:46 AM
    I setup my twitter account and also to the hub. When i delete my mentions, 30 minutes later they re-appear in the hub. This is very annoying to keep deleting the same mentions time after time. Is anyone else going through this. I have the verizon z10 if that matters? Thanks to who ever helps.
    This is a known bug in the Twitter app, @BlackBerryHelp informed me about it last week. No known resolution at this time, but they are looking into it.
    03-30-13 11:47 AM
    Thank you so much for the information, i hope they fix it soon, so frustrating. Is the same thing going on with contacts. I deleted some contacts yesterday and there they are again...
    03-30-13 11:57 AM
    May I suggest you get in contact with the resident Twitter Management expert advising on Using Twitter for Business - The Purple Dog Network, Alison, at pd@thepurpledog.net and see if she can help in any way. Or find her on Twitter itself @Purpledognet
    04-29-13 02:55 PM