this is my first time with a blackberry and i absolutely love the phone...its nothing short of amazing...but i also have a mac and i cannot figure out how to do the whole crackberry desktop thing so i can get my address book and whatnot onto my mac. i have called the tmobile pda helpline but unfortunately they were no help so i would really appreciate it if someone can help a newbie out! thank you!!
    12-10-07 11:30 AM
    You would probably fair better posting in the Mac forums but to give you a start you'll need to have a look at PocketMAC
    12-10-07 02:23 PM
    Pocketmac sucks try missingsync it costs- but its way worth it! No offense blalze- I just know people have had a lot of issues with pocketmac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-07 02:26 AM
    I use PocketMac and it work fine for me. But all I do is sync iCal and Address Book. And install things here and there.
    12-11-07 12:39 PM
    PocketMac does make me cry but it does work for what I need it to do. If you do find that you outgrow it's functionality (i.e. PocketMac says it does something but when you try to do it, it fails miserably at it) take a look at Missing Sync.
    12-11-07 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD