I love my V1, but after a year it's all loose. The earpiece turns loosely, as does the whoel device swivels loosely around the ear loop. These things makes it difficult for the headset to stay in place well.

I'd love an excuse to buy another headset (though everything I've tested including the Jawbone Prime doesn't sound as well) But has anyone found a way to fix these loose things?
    11-10-09 07:19 PM
    what about a thin piece of tape around the ear loop where is slides into the headset?
    11-10-09 07:33 PM
    what about a thin piece of tape around the ear loop where is slides into the headset?
    Actually that worked fairly well. But the earpiece swiveling is annoying.
    11-10-09 07:38 PM
    that part , yes. But in addition to the earpiece swiveling, the ear loop rotates loosely not just inside the hole it slides in, but also where it attaches to the phone - kinda the way you would rotate it to use on the other ear, kinda hard to explain
    Last edited by hal1; 11-10-09 at 08:08 PM.
    11-10-09 07:47 PM
    Had to retire mine also for that very reason. It became unbearable.
    11-11-09 01:26 AM
    Had to retire mine also for that very reason. It became unbearable.
    What did you replace it with?
    11-11-09 07:01 AM
    What did you replace it with?
    I replaced it with the new Motorola HX1. After 2 weeks it has been flawless thus far. Sound quality and fit both are excellent for me.
    11-11-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD