Hi everyone, I've this problem with my blackberry pearl, the problem is I forgot my password to my pearl and is phone (handheld ) locked , I've tried looking around from the internet and all of the site is just helping to unlock network, which that is not what I wanted to do. I want to keep the same network, therefore I call Tmobile they gave me the PUK number to unlock the sim lock, I know if I enter the PUK number all information will be erase, which I also dont wish to go there because I've 4 more attemps before my pearl will wipe out all my information and the worse part is I didnt backup all the data. Therefore I hope there will be someone in this forum able to help me. My previous phones were nokia and motorola and both phones has a master code to unlock phone lock (not network lock) or they do have a gadget to plug in to the phone and it will review the IMEI number and the phone pin and master code. I'm just wondering does my pearl has something similar or anyone has any suggestions. Your help is very much appreciated.
    Thank you
    Last edited by jsonlau; 02-07-08 at 09:03 AM.
    02-07-08 08:59 AM
    Sorry to say, once you forget your password you are pretty much out of luck.
    You will need to wipe the phone, reinstall the OS and start from scratch!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and like I said before...
    BACK UP WEEKLY!
    02-07-08 09:16 AM
    Thank you Members NO1
    02-07-08 09:28 AM
    Try recallin it and if it contains numbers and you have tried it didnt work then try punching the first characted on the key the number falls on... like for digit one press "A"....

if it doesnt work then u have 3 more attempts left
    02-07-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD