Hi, i currently own a Blackberry Curve 8530,

and i am trying to put a custom theme onto it using the DM (Desktop Manager).

Problem is, when i plug in the usb into my computer, nothing shows up, nothing, it justs charges and nothing else. It doesnt show up in my computer niether the device manager, nothing. and i also downloaded desktop manager, and downloaded the USb and Modem Drivers and nothing shows up!. I Tryed putting the battery out and the Microsd card out aswell and nothing and reput them in and nothing HAPPENS! I did all the optioins on the blackberry, auto storage on and put it on prompt and all that stuff, and still it didnt work!!!!!! i am insanely pissed off, all this just so i can put a theme on it. Is there a way to put a theme on my BB with out the Dm can i just put in on my Micro SD and do it from there? i dont have service on it either. PLease help!
    11-09-11 04:36 PM
    If you got a wi-fi connection then use it, it might help
    and be sure to have the lastest update of blackberry desktop manager,
    if it doesnt work, try to uninstall your blackberry desktop manager, restart your pc
    and reinstall it again
    hope this helps you
    11-09-11 04:45 PM
    i have DM 6.0 the latest, but i have no wifi, do u think thats the problem? Dm isnt the problem right now its the fact that my computer doesnt show nothing about the BB, my BB just charges and nothing else! GHDFJKDFD!
    11-09-11 04:47 PM
    Wi-Fi wouldn't be the issue. Try uninstalling DM, then before you install it again right click it, and check compatibility. What OS is your PC running on? Also, it's rare a theme needs DM to install anyway. Wasn't there a OTA link to install it directly to your BlackBerry, via your browser?
    11-09-11 06:31 PM
    Did your data cable ever work? How long have you had your BB? Can you use a
    different computer and try to access your phone that way?
    11-09-11 07:00 PM
    i just got my BB off of criagslist, its like new. i have wifi now, but when i want to make the email to register on my BB it asks for a password that was given to me? any help?
    11-10-11 07:01 PM
    I Recently Got A Bold 9650 With 6.0 Os, And I Wanna Unlock It, It Has A Sims Slot And I Went To Options, Advanced, And Sims. Typed In MEP The Screen Popped Up And Everything Says Disabled, I Read That That Means It Unlocked But I Stuck My Sims From At&t And It Says At The Top On The Main Screen That The Sims Card Rejected, PLEASE HELP ME!
    11-10-11 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD