can someone get me blackberry 9900 Swisscom (switzerland) firmware?

I have used to another firmware, but now bbm is not being actived and I have some other problems

when I check swisscom firmware I get an error,

can someone help me?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 08:24 AM
    03-12-15 08:27 AM
    I tried to restore and update thru "BlackBerry desktop manager" but its showing downloading downloading and nothing happens,

I need autoloader for my phone that is from swisscom switzerland!

thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:00 AM
    03-12-15 09:14 AM
    I Already used Autoloader to wipe and install new os, but its not from swisscom because when I tried to download in swisscom page I was getting one error blla blla

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:16 AM
    Not on your 9900 you didn't.
    03-12-15 09:18 AM
    Im sure!

I used to install a firmware is not from that operator, and one blackberry agent told me that's why "Bbm dont work ane have connection problem, because imei number is not registred in that firmware I used to install,

so I need to download :
    Firmware from :
    "Swisscom --> Sim operator ( also origin of my phone)
    For my BlackBerry 9900

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 12:13 PM
    Tried finding the download for you, but after selecting http://www.swisscom.ch/downloadcente...d=1000&lang=en from here: BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US it kept failing to load the next page.

Maybe try using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software to reload the latest carrier OS onto your device.

Good luck.
    03-12-15 12:37 PM
    Im sure!

I used to install a firmware is not from that operator, and one blackberry agent told me that's why "Bbm dont work ane have connection problem, because imei number is not registred in that firmware I used to install,

so I need to download :
    Firmware from :
    "Swisscom --> Sim operator ( also origin of my phone)
    For my BlackBerry 9900

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    this doesn't make any sense at all, i was a BB support agent at one time and i have never heard of wrong software making an item stop working. You more than likely had your data plan changed to a non BIS plan if you truely have a 9900.

i also know that this does not cause issues because i used to load different carrier versions of the OS on my old 9900.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    03-12-15 12:38 PM
    OP, you stated you used an autoloader, those are only available for OS10 devices. They also do NOT need BIS so it is possible your rate plan was changed.

I just caught this after you mentioned it Nameless.
    03-12-15 01:17 PM
    In that time where I purchased this blackBerry there wasnt any BIS

I used another card without dataPlan, but I couldnt download any app in blackberry world because I didnt knew id and password, I wrote to seller, but he didnt answer :/

after that I used to wipe and I installed a software "From Att austria" aftet that phone was ok, But now I have a problem :--->

Connection In blackberry arent working for exmaple "if I use to chat thru wifi and I write in viber whatsapp, after a pause, the connection goes down! and no app work, only browser works properly

but apps like viber whatsapp, wont work, so I have to remove battery and put it back then the connection comes ok,

I restart it like 20 times for a day, i'm really bored

any solution?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 01:38 PM
    your perception of BIS is incorrect BIS has existed since os 1.0 until os 7.1. I am 100% certain you no longer have a BIS plan attached to your device contact your carrier to get this resolved until that is done BBM will never work again.

EDIT: just so you know the full name BIS stands for BlackBerry Internet Service this plan is and always will be required for devices pre bb10
    03-12-15 02:44 PM
    Can you explain the difference between BIS and mobile data connection??

I'm using already data mobile.. also the connection lagged only in apps, not in browser, understand it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 11:44 PM
    I'm using already data mobile.. also the connection lagged only in apps, not in browser, understand it?
    Thanks
    Posted via CB10
    BES and BIS: What's the Difference? | CrackBerry.com

What is BlackBerry Internet Service?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_OS
    03-13-15 07:03 AM

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Mobile Data connection is how all devices outside of BBOS 1.0 - 7.1 get data iphone android and BB10 use a mobile data plan to get their data, when you are looking at the legacy devices it is strictly BIS plan a carrier must put you on otherwise nothing will work. With BIS it contacts the BlackBerry noc to get your data from either web bbm viber whatsapp etc etc.
    03-13-15 09:01 AM