Z10 any day
    08-30-13 08:55 PM
    That sounds nauseating..
    08-30-13 09:28 PM
    I read BGR as well as other sites for the articles and for some degree of balance. I avoid the comment sections on most sites like the plague.
    Poirots Progeny and tack like this.
    08-30-13 10:23 PM
    I used to do that but I don't waste my time anymore.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 07:25 AM
    I prefer drama on the movie screen.
    08-31-13 07:30 AM
    I just checked out bgr and I see that rabbit guy commenting on every article lol

Posted via Q10 CB10
    neoberry99 and stanhanks like this.
    08-31-13 07:36 AM
    I prefer the drama on crackberry.com.
    Acidwire likes this.
    08-31-13 07:42 AM
    I prefer the drama on crackberry.com.
    Well you may have a point. I can pop my own popcorn and wear my pjs and bear feet slippers....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-31-13 07:47 AM
    I just checked out bgr and I see that rabbit guy commenting on every article lol
    Kind of makes you appreciate the job our moderators do, doesn't it
    08-31-13 10:03 AM
    That rabbit dude (the BB fan, not the appletroll. There are 2 rabbitstrolling each other lol). The BB rabbit must be paid by someone... i swear to god that he never misses a troll post and replies all of them. Its insane.
    At that pace im pretty sure he doesnt have a life, or just gets paid to do that by someone at blackberry... because what he does is simply disturbing. The most dedicated antitroll/fanboy/nerd/weirdo i have seen in my life.

He defends BB like if his life depended on it.
    08-31-13 12:36 PM
    Wow. Can't remember the last time I was over there. Always more of the same - whether last week or last year. Starts out fine, then, someone post a negative comment- whether true or not, and the fire is started.
    08-31-13 12:46 PM
    Well you may have a point. I can pop my own popcorn and wear my pjs and bear feet slippers....

Sounds cute. Let's see a pic lol
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    08-31-13 03:20 PM

Bear feet slippers, eh?????
    rottonj and MarsupilamiX like this.
    08-31-13 08:23 PM
    That rabbit dude (the BB fan, not the appletroll. There are 2 rabbitstrolling each other lol). The BB rabbit must be paid by someone... i swear to god that he never misses a troll post and replies all of them. Its insane.
    At that pace im pretty sure he doesnt have a life, or just gets paid to do that by someone at blackberry... because what he does is simply disturbing. The most dedicated antitroll/fanboy/nerd/weirdo i have seen in my life.

He defends BB like if his life depended on it.
    Lol yah the dedication that guy has is hilarious, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the ceo of BlackBerry

Posted via Q10 CB10 via BB10 on Tmobile Unlimited Data Plan via 2yr contract plan via Ultimate Mobile via BlackBerry.
    Acidwire, stanhanks and neoberry99 like this.
    08-31-13 08:31 PM
    That's cuz yer a gurl. I just watched The World's End (hilariously frikkin funny movie BTW), yeah okay they had the token drama, but it was done with a grain of senseless dude comedy thrown in. Movies like The Notebook have their own comedy, but that's gurl comedy :bleh!: uke!: :vomit!: =D
    Last edited by DenverRalphy; 08-31-13 at 09:15 PM.
    08-31-13 09:03 PM
    Bear feet slippers, eh?????
    Bet you wouldn't mind those all up on you during your hibernation huh bear lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    09-01-13 10:35 AM
    This is so true...the only reason I go to bgr is for the comment section. On every BlackBerry article it's always that rabbit guy Vs the trolls. BGR articles on the other hand is a bunch of crap so most times I don't even read anything beyond the headline.

Via my sexy black Z10
    09-01-13 11:52 AM
    Ugh, I personally think it's all extremely childish. Almost embarrassing if u ask me. The guy that defends BlackBerry like no other is actually from Crackberry and he just looks pathetic if u ask me. People wouldnt troll so hard if he just simply ignored them.

In my opinion, the trolls and the fanbois on that site need to get a life. It's not that serious

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:28 PM
    This is so true...the only reason I go to bgr is for the comment section. On every BlackBerry article it's always that rabbit guy Vs the trolls. BGR articles on the other hand is a bunch of crap so most times I don't even read anything beyond the headline.

Via my sexy black Z10
    I believe he used to be known as "AppleSucksFatties" or something similar, which is why you see the anti-BBRY troll known as "RIMFAIL" occasionally call him "Fatties." Anyway, I've long wondered if he ever posted here. There are a few over the top types on CB who could be him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
    09-01-13 02:36 PM
    He is over the top for sure. If BB was to somehow go under he will probably become unstable.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    09-01-13 05:19 PM
    The BlackBerry fanboy rabbit is actually on crackberry too. His username is something along the lines of mnhockeycoach99.

I feel bad for him honestly, I love BlackBerry too, but I wouldnt keep feeding the trolls. Some of the BlackBerry haters are only there to **** him off.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 05:33 PM