One year ago today my 64 GB Playbook was stolen out of my car! And I no I'm not the only one with a horrible situation such as this one what is your story? As far as me whoever stole my playbook I hope you enjoy it as much as I did for I know your problems are much worse if your out taking my playbook

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 08:32 PM
    Something happened to me one day. Me and a friend of mine where walking after work and he was talking about getting an iPad for his girlfriend. It just happen that we walk past a car that had a beautiful tablet sticking out. So we break in the car and it turns out to be a 64gb PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    theone06 likes this.
    10-06-15 09:39 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 10:01 PM
    Something happened to me one day. Me and a friend of mine where walking after work and he was talking about getting an iPad for his girlfriend. It just happen that we walk past a car that had a beautiful tablet sticking out. So we break in the car and it turns out to be a 64gb PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    I remember a while back I was out for a stroll, when I overheard two guys talk about getting the new iPad. Suddenly, I saw them stop to peep through the window of some car they were walking past. One of them stuck his hand and yanked what he (and I at first) assumed was an iPad. Unfortunately for him it was actually a 64 GB PlayBook. You should have seen the look of disappointment on his face, I laughed so hard I forgot to call the police.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:56 PM
    I saw two guys walking down the street one day holding a black tablet. Looks like a Fire or a Playbook. They both were not happy campers and was cussing about why it couldn't have been a Ipad or even an Android tablet they stole "found". they both walked by a homeless guy and gave it to him and the homeless guy looked at it and swore at them and screamed that the least they can do is give him something useful like an Ipad instead.
    theone06 likes this.
    10-07-15 05:35 PM