I think I messed up big time.

So I got an unlocked Blackerry and I tried to put some apps on it. Well I accidently had it update the OS

The blackberry has a habit of like not being able to connect. So it stopped syncing the OS update in the middle and now I'm getting the error that there is no OS.

So I'm trying to connect it and it won't connect at all. How do I get rid of this error without messing up the unlocked part of my phone?[I basically cannot use the phone anymore unless it's unlocked so I'm assuming that if I reset it then it won't be unlocked anymore right?]
    01-20-10 11:22 PM
    Once unlocked, always unlocked. To reload the OS, see the tips given here. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    01-20-10 11:26 PM
    So even if I wipe it, it will still be unlocked?

I need to get this done tonight because since I'm away at school this is my only form of contacting anyone.

What do you suggest I do?
    01-20-10 11:31 PM
    So in the link you gave me. Will I be able to do it if I have a Mac? Since I'm at school I only have access to a Mac.
    01-20-10 11:34 PM
    So even if I wipe it, it will still be unlocked?

I need to get this done tonight because since I'm away at school this is my only form of contacting anyone.

What do you suggest I do?
    Yes, once it is unlocked it cannot be locked again.
    01-20-10 11:47 PM
    So in the link you gave me. Will I be able to do it if I have a Mac? Since I'm at school I only have access to a Mac.
    You might want to post in the Mac Users forum (or use a friend's PC). I don't know anything about Macs.
    01-20-10 11:47 PM
    You might want to post in the Mac Users forum (or use a friend's PC). I don't know anything about Macs.
    Ok thanks.

I have another question. Where do I download the operating system?
    01-20-10 11:52 PM
    Only iPhones can get relocked by the OS upgrades. All other phones stay unlocked once they are unlocked. So go find a PC and reload the latest OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 11:53 PM
    Only iPhones can get relocked by the OS upgrades. All other phones stay unlocked once they are unlocked. So go find a PC and reload the latest OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I guess I could use a library PC but I still don't know where to get the OS downloads.
    01-20-10 11:55 PM
    Ok thanks.

I have another question. Where do I download the operating system?
    The latest OS for the 8320 can be found here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...stasia-387778/
    01-20-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD