My "elevator pitch," to use Kevin's phrase, is: BlackBerry made new phones. There's one with the keyboard and one that's all touch and they're both amazing.

How does everyone deal when people say they're used to the iphone?

I feel that just because you're "used to it now" doesn't mean you like your phone.

Extremely unhappy with T-Mobile not releasing 10.2 yet...
    Fnen90 likes this.
    02-09-14 02:09 PM
    If they like their iphone, and are happy I am happy. If they like their iphone, but look down their nose at my z30.....well I have learnt to let it go. If they go off on an anti BlackBerry rant, which is often the case, well then it's time to stand my ground.....lol

Posted via CB10

PS....sorry about T-MOBILE. 10.2.1 is amazing.
    deptech and stlabrat like this.
    02-09-14 02:19 PM
    My "elevator pitch," to use Kevin's phrase, is: BlackBerry made new phones. There's one with the keyboard and one that's all touch and they're both amazing.

How does everyone deal when people say they're used to the iphone?

I feel that just because you're "used to it now" doesn't mean you like your phone.

Extremely unhappy with T-Mobile not releasing 10.2 yet...
    Isn't saying "I'm used to my iPhone now" the same thing as saying "I'm used to swiping and no home button now"?
    02-09-14 02:20 PM
    Affirmative, everyone can choose whatever they want, doesn't bother me 1 bit. I like my Q10 and you your iPhone. Hope BlackBerry stays around for a very long time.

CB10 - Q10
    02-09-14 02:23 PM
    Depends if they want a phone for fun or play. BlackBerry users know where I'm coming from

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 02:27 PM
    I threaten their family. If possible I'll take a finger just to show them I'm serious.
    gebco and Playbook007 like this.
    02-09-14 02:28 PM
    If someone is happy with their iPhone, I'll just let them be.

If he or she wants to see my Z10 or Q10, I'll happily display all the features and let them know why I like my phone.

But what I'm not going to do is to force my choice and preferences onto them.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    Acidwire and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-09-14 02:55 PM
    I do agree I like to show off my phone a lot but nothing forceful

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 04:46 PM
    Depends if they want a phone for fun or play. BlackBerry users know where I'm coming from

Posted via CB10
    You, and everyone that says that is.confused I guess...or am I ? ... why does the App World offers games? Oh WAIT!... i thought BlackBerry is not a phone to play games....uhu? like...ugh!

Posted via CB10
    Acidwire and bbq10l like this.
    02-09-14 04:49 PM
    If someone is happy with their device, may it be an Android, WP, iPhone or even his MeeGoo, I just let them be. I don't like it when people keep pressing on me that their device is better and that nothing positive may be said about another device, so I don't do it with others.

I do however showcase my Z10 around whenever I can to everyone who is willing to and/or curious to see it in action. 90% of the time it's a positive reaction! No force whatsoever

Posted via CB10
    web99 and Acidwire like this.
    02-09-14 05:00 PM
    I use to like showing off my phones, but now I really do not care for it. When I had my Android devices and my Z10 as a daily driver, people would ask all the time. They didn't know what a Nexus was and what stock Android looked like, so it was completely new, and they wanted to know what kind of BB that was.

Every time I have had an iPhone as a daily driver, I am left a lone, and I like that. People instantly recognize what it is and that leads to different conversations. I'd rather discuss apps and productivity with others than show features on my device.

Back when I used BBOS devices, everyone knew what those were too. The only questions I ever got where "What's your pin" and "why is your Bold completely blacked out and how does it have a black trackball?"

I feel like a salesman when I show off device features. At that point it seems like work (especially when it happened frequently), and at that point, if you aren't family or a friend, go ask a carrier rep for more info.
    02-09-14 05:02 PM
    "yeeeep, I'm used to bashing my head in with a rock. The trick is to orient it so you're hitting yourself with a blunt side of the rock, and you have to hit yourself in the center of the forehead where the bone is thickest"
    02-09-14 05:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    I sure do! This thing is sooo much more fun than my last phone, AND it gets the job done big time. It's like meeting the woman of your dreams: she's smart, hot, and a great cook.

I actually find myself feeling sorry for iOS and Android users nowadays. They just don't know what they're missing.
    02-09-14 05:42 PM
    You, and everyone that says that is.confused I guess...or am I ? ... why does the App World offers games? Oh WAIT!... i thought BlackBerry is not a phone to play games....uhu? like...ugh!

Posted via CB10
    Smh I think you missed the point

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 06:57 PM
    I threaten their family. If possible I'll take a finger just to show them I'm serious.
    I like your style but I feel you could add some knee cap bashing into your repertoire.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 11:38 PM