I have a LOVE/HATE feeling about the delay. I HATE it because of my selfish reasons. I LOVE it because of the ways it could benefit RIM (Blackberry). The suspense is not shared not only by us as consumers, but also by media outlets and market spectators. Articles about specs, opinions, and comparisons can be expressed and posted daily now because the device(s) have finally come from behind the curtain. Now some of that negative energy can be taken off of the company's actions and transferred to the actual product and so far there has been a outstanding number of positive review. Now the world is waiting to see how we are going to react.

Everyone love or can learn to love the Blackberry Z10 but the one's who love Blackberry are the only one's who know it exists or launched yesterday. Some may have heard of the new devices but that didn't spark an interest. Most just stated an opinion based on experiences with Blackberry 7.1 or older (More likely negative), or just didn't give a damn. How can Blackberry solve that, MARKETING and PROMOTION. With the grace period Blackberry have between the launch of the new OS and the day it hits Americans shelves, that gives enough time for some gorilla marketing. REMEMBER, Blackberry and company are going as far as spending $3 mill on a commercial during a very important football game plus some.
    01-31-13 05:46 PM
    You should check to see if Feb is a leap year that might help ease the wait!
    01-31-13 05:57 PM
    I think you're 2000 and late. Maybe you should check.......
    01-31-13 06:05 PM