what other berry sites do you visit besides our fav CB?
    i have stumbled upon handango and myxer but i am curious to other sites that are lurking out there...
    06-14-08 09:43 PM
    I never cheat on the crack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 09:45 PM
    Geez .. I didn't know there were other BB sites.

06-14-08 09:48 PM
    I heard of this one place... blackberryforums.com... but that is for those wierd normal berry users...not crackheads like us...lol...

I enjoy themes4bb.com a lot... good stuff to download for free there...
    06-14-08 09:51 PM
    I enjoy themes4bb.com a lot... good stuff to download for free there...

thanks! this is what i am looking for! i have downloaded lots from CB but just looking for more themes and wallpapers.

my heart will always be with CB!
    06-14-08 09:53 PM
    I haven't checked in on any other forums
    in months. CB is home. And you won't find
    nicer people.
    06-14-08 09:57 PM
    thanks! this is what i am looking for! i have downloaded lots from CB but just looking for more themes and wallpapers.

my heart will always be with CB!
    I've downloaded a few themes from there (starbucks and some today themes)...haven't had any problems; however, I've had friends that find issues with some of the themes that freeze their phones...so be sure to read a review or see how many DLs it has.

Enjoy!!!!
    06-14-08 09:58 PM
    Wow!! There are other BB sites? I can't stop refreshing this site long enough to visit anywhere else......
    06-14-08 10:01 PM
    And you won't find nicer people.
    this is sooooo true! i have been to other forums (not blackberry...a greek site and a snowboarding site) and i have to agree that the best people are here!

i am not hesitant to ask any questions or post anything here -like if i have a dumb question!
    06-14-08 10:01 PM
    I stay true to CB. Best site around.

06-14-08 10:06 PM
    I don't ever stray...need the crack in my system everyday.
    Hahahahaha. No but really, I think CB is the best berry site hands down.
    06-14-08 10:19 PM
    like if i have a dumb question!
    There are no dumb questions.
    I can't vouch for all the answers, however

And I've been guilty of a few
    06-14-08 10:22 PM
    There are no dumb questions.
    trust me...there are! and i have had my share as well!! hehe
    06-14-08 10:26 PM
    trust me...there are! and i have had my share as well!! hehe
    I meant I have been a contributor to the dumb answer camp
    06-14-08 10:31 PM
    I meant I have been a contributor to the dumb answer camp
    thats everyday life for me...questions and answers! oh the woes of being blonde! hehe...

good thing i have berry to keep me in line though!!
    06-14-08 10:35 PM
    thats everyday life for me...questions and answers! oh the woes of being blonde! hehe...

good thing i have berry to keep me in line though!!
    snowboarder and a BB user? WOW...
    06-14-08 10:38 PM
    One other site to check out

If you have a memory, you can download most of the content and watch it on your BB. I'm going through season 1 of K-Ville
    You don't want to save these to your BB, you'll be out of memory in a NY minute
    06-14-08 10:42 PM
    As a BB newbie I find myself needing a lot of help... I'm always amazed at how quickly users respond and how willing to help everyone is! I'm already too CB loyal to cheat

06-14-08 10:43 PM

If you have a memory, you can download most of the content and watch it on your BB. I'm going through season 1 of K-Ville
    That site rocks! I've DL'd SuperBad and love watching it (while sneakily) at work... I think I'll DL Juno now... good call!
    06-14-08 10:44 PM
    this will be fun to check out!! thanks!!
    06-14-08 10:48 PM
    snowboarder and a BB user? WOW...
    yes i am...do you snowboard?
    06-14-08 10:49 PM
    yes i am...do you snowboard?
    yup yup! I'm actually quite depressed because the snow melted away (along with my smile)...5 more months!!! Thank God we have BBs to keep us busy...

Do you know of any good BB sites for snowboarding? I haven't even thought to check since most snowboarders are techno geeks...
    06-14-08 10:54 PM
    yup yup! I'm actually quite depressed because the snow melted away (along with my smile)...5 more months!!! Thank God we have BBs to keep us busy...

Do you know of any good BB sites for snowboarding? I haven't even thought to check since most snowboarders are techno geeks...
    where do you live?

i have only been to snowboardaddicts.com which is a pretty good site. they have reviews on boards, bindings, boots etc... places where you can buy stuff and then general threads about style, technique, tricks, park, etc....and there is a live chat box that i would LOVE to see on CB!
    06-14-08 10:57 PM
    where do you live?

i have only been to snowboardaddicts.com which is a pretty good site. they have reviews on boards, bindings, boots etc... places where you can buy stuff and then general threads about style, technique, tricks, park, etc....and there is a live chat box that i would LOVE to see on CB!
    I'll have to check that site out...is it WAP? I've been looking for some good snowboarding themes too...you had any luck?

I currently live in Utah near Park City...but I just moved from Italy where the snowboarding was on point. I miss it so much. There is no place better to board than Austria...
    06-14-08 11:00 PM
    You may think I'm lying, but on my BB, I only surf CB.
    06-14-08 11:07 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD