weird thing happened today. I backed up my phone as always before upgrading to a new OS a long with 3rd party apps. I then did a low level wipe, and re-installed the OS.

I notice I don't have my Password Keeper now which is EXTREAMLY important since I have all my information in there. I'm also missing now task, memopad, brick breaker. I went back into desktop manger to just load them back up from there, but those apps are not even listed in there now??

how the heck do I get my important information back now?
    03-12-10 11:18 AM
    UPDATE

ignore my thread.. I figured it out surprisingly.
    03-12-10 12:01 PM
    please share!!!! I got the 552 screen and had to reload my OS .....password keeper and BBM were missing. I found BBM on blackberry app world but can't figure out how to get password keeper back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 12:11 PM
    please share!!!! I got the 552 screen and had to reload my OS .....password keeper and BBM were missing. I found BBM on blackberry app world but can't figure out how to get password keeper back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    type C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader into your "run" on your computer

select the folder that says "Loader" install. you will see a big list of options to install on the phone, all the password keeper and BBM stuff are inside it, just make sure you check off which ones you want to install onto the phone
    03-12-10 12:17 PM
    I too have lost my password keeper on my 8330 curve. I tried doing the C:....loader thing but still do not have it available. Help!! Thanks..
    03-12-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD