The question I have is when and if the thunder comes out and when and if it comes to Telus will I have to upgrade my unlimited internet or email? I mean I read about people and the 3GB or 6GB (like the iphone) with 100$ internet packs. So that's why I am wondering. I have a unlimited email, browser, im package for 15.00 so I was thinking if I have to upgrade to a 100 pack I dont want it I will upgrade to a Curve. all input is welcome and appreciated! ♥
    Thank you
    08-22-08 12:50 AM
    Since RIM hasn't even officially announced this yet, most likely no one knows how the plans are going to go.

Brandon
    08-24-08 12:48 PM
    No you won't have too. Becuase its going to vzw/vod, not telus. So you won't have to worry about it because you won't be able to get one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 12:56 PM
    Welcome to How to Be A ****, with Travisl1213.

Brandon
    08-24-08 02:11 PM
    No you won't have too. Becuase its going to vzw/vod, not telus. So you won't have to worry about it because you won't be able to get one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually it's been reported that Telus will have exclusivity here in Canada.
    08-24-08 03:54 PM
    The only reason people talk about the 3GB or 6GB plans for such a large amount is because Rogers, the GSM provider in Canada, has absolutely HORRIBLE data plans. With TELUS, you can get an unlimited data plan on a better network for $15.

No one knows if TELUS will change the rate plans for data, but if I had to make a guess, I'd say you'll be able to keep the same data plan. This will be one of the main attractive reasons to switch to TELUS - cheaper and better data plan.
    08-24-08 05:04 PM
    Most likely you can just buy the data plan and switch out the sim card? I dont know if Telus is CDMA or GSM. But I think you might be asking because its CDMA?
    08-25-08 04:00 AM
    I work for telus, personally can't wait for the thunder and thanking RIM for making a sweet new cdma touch screen, down with HTC.

But your plan wont have to change, unless you want to, but the same plan now is $30 so definitly keep it.
    08-25-08 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD