Well it seems like everybody is out for blood and wants BlackBerry dead. But I love my Bold 9900 and my Playbook and my BIS and I want to have them all for at least one more year, at which point I will likely get a Q10.

But the world seems to have other ideas, and I will be forced to have some fugly iPhone or a geeky/dweeby Android. I won't have any choice in the matter because the world decided that I am not allowed to have any choice in the matter.

I don't care if BlackBerry only sold 6 million units compared to Apple's 100 million ... I just want to keep my BlackBerry.
    08-12-13 06:09 PM
    Hi David and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Even if they are sold to another company or merge or whatever, you will get to keep your BlackBerry! So don't worry. Be happy! The PB and BIS and your 9900 are a great combination. And if it works for you then that's all that matters!

Have a good time here at CB!
    08-12-13 06:12 PM
    Love my PlayBook too. Miss my Bold, but I'm sure with time BB10 will manifest beautifully with each software update.

People want BlackBerry dead and try to compare them with other companies that are flourishing.
    But, has anyone looked at the fact that these other companies like Apple, Samsung and Sony for example have other lines of product that generate mega revenue for them??

BlackBerry does not not. They are strictly phones and as of late few tablets.

They are started this whole smartphone legacy to begin with.

People did the same thing with Ford. They started it all, and people still be hatin'. Even though they have had the number one selling truck in America for 36 years straight, and never took some weak *** bailout. As an Autoworker myself, I am thouroughly impressed and will continue to hook my BlackBerry up to my Fusion and let it navigate me and play my jams.
    Hope you enjoyed my analogy.

Haters gonna' hate!!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 06:26 PM
    My mother and grandpa are still using their Bold 9900's. Enjoy!
    08-12-13 06:35 PM
    Well, you can keep them in your box of memories.
    08-12-13 06:41 PM