Hey guys,I just want a take some time and say you guys here in crackberry are awesome. I just like the way everyone is committed here. Thank you for all those who helped me out with some issues and all those forums,discussions. I like it very much. I am using my z10 just for 5 months and it's great. It's getting better and better as it goes. Once again you guys here in CB rock!

Just can't forget it.!
    01-03-15 05:54 PM
    Yes, this site is awesome. I've been a member for about 4years now. A Lot of knowledgeable folks here. Humorous ones too lol. But shout out to Bla1ze, and company, on a good job. Keep it up, and cheers for the New Year!!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 06:11 PM
    01-03-15 06:22 PM
    Yup. I really enjoy this site. Some really clever and funny people!

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    01-03-15 06:38 PM
    Hey guys,I just want a take some time and say you guys here in crackberry are awesome. I just like the way everyone is committed here.
    Oh, some of us have been committed, all right!
    Frehley, sam81 and kbz1960 like this.
    01-03-15 07:38 PM
    I agree. Spend more time here than on Facebook LOL.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    kbz1960 and fkornre like this.
    01-03-15 08:10 PM
    It's all about passion.

Posted via CB10
    sam81 likes this.
    01-03-15 08:41 PM
    one of the reasons i love blackberry is crackberry.
    01-03-15 08:46 PM
    So when is the wedding and are we Crackberrians invited ?

Hey guys,I just want a take some time and say you guys here in crackberry are awesome. I just like the way everyone is committed here. Thank you for all those who helped me out with some issues and all those forums,discussions. I like it very much. I am using my z10 just for 5 months and it's great. It's getting better and better as it goes. Once again you guys here in CB rock!

Just can't forget it.!

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 09:16 PM
    yeah lately ive been coming on this website alot
    01-03-15 09:30 PM
    Yes, this site is awesome. I've been a member for about 4years now. A Lot of knowledgeable folks here. Humorous ones too lol. But shout out to Bla1ze, and company, on a good job. Keep it up, and cheers for the New Year!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    one of the reasons i love blackberry is crackberry.
    I agree. Spend more time here than on Facebook LOL.

Posted via CB10

This and this and this, ... ^^^

Stay away... (thanks Gvo1975!) ... pull the plug early...

Or it will get you, hahaha... :-)

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-03-15 11:32 PM
    I love and enjoy posting my comments and BlackBerry experience on the this great forum and will continue to post here as long as the great folks on this site will put up with me.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-04-15 04:12 AM
    I love the CB app ^^ absolutely awesome!!

Content? :meh: can take it or leave it ;-p

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    01-04-15 11:32 AM
    This should be in the 'Site Feedback' section
    01-04-15 11:47 AM
    I don't know, I used to enjoy this site a lot more. When I first started coming to this site I found that there was a lot of people that were here were genuinely helpful. There were threads here that would explained how the OS worked, showed you the shortcuts. I really learned a lot here.
    Lately this site seems to be dominated by just a few people who seem to inundate the site with thousands of negative posts. I just hope that this site can withstand this barrage of intentional negative miss information and get back to being to being a site where BlackBerry owners can get together and share information on the best way to use their devices.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 06:02 PM
    I don't know, I used to enjoy this site a lot more. When I first started coming to this site I found that there was a lot of people that were here were genuinely helpful. There were threads here that would explained how the OS worked, showed you the shortcuts. I really learned a lot here.
    Lately this site seems to be dominated by just a few people who seem to inundate the site with thousands of negative posts. I just hope that this site can withstand this barrage of intentional negative miss information and get back to being to being a site where BlackBerry owners can get together and share information on the best way to use their devices.

Posted via CB10
    This site is still a place to obtain a wealth of knowledge and answers.

However, I agree that in the "old days" every poster, and ever member, answered a question or advised where an answer could be found.

I have noticed a trend of responses to legitimate questions that are pretty "snide or snotty".

If members are only going to respond to a question or request with "did you search...it's been answered before, etc..." and basically deride someone asking a legitimate question, then don't respond to the post.

Someone will give helpful information.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    01-04-15 06:18 PM
    This should be in the 'Site Feedback' section
    I thought you might find this funny ;-)

- - �

Attachment 325423

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-04-15 06:20 PM
    Me too! On every day for news, updates, sharing and general browsing.

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    01-04-15 10:17 PM
    CB is one of the few places I check into first thing in the morning. Talk about commitment!
    01-05-15 07:00 AM
    I've only been a member for a very short time, and what I have learnt is amazing, I'm relatively new to blackberry and this was the place to go

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 03:08 AM
    I love it, too.

Such a shame that Kevin has found the iLove. But I give him Kudos to the brand. It is really addictive. Every day, he'll, CB is the FIIIRRRRRRSSSSTTTTTT app I open up in the morning! How sick is that???

Why is it great? You get INSTANT reaction and answers!!! Everybody is helpful. You have awesome characters like Slagman5, PremWhatsapp and Jojo Beaconsfield who are cracking me up at reading their "Fiiirrrrrrsssstttttt".

You a great Blaze who is top of his game with his passion for CB. And many more!!!

I really love it.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    01-06-15 08:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Very well said, now days you even think of mentioning a problem with your device the fanboys come out of the wood work telling you to leave, or ask why your even here....smh. Sure miss the good ole says

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    01-06-15 09:26 AM
    Just look at all the posters on the forums right now, they are just flooding the the site with negative posts, right after some positive news from the CES. What do you think their motivation is?

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    01-08-15 12:02 AM
    It is a very addictive site! I check this before I check emails or texts and practically everything else on my phone. A great way to learn and laugh at the same time. Thanks everyone for being who you are!
    BB_Junky likes this.
    01-08-15 12:05 AM