This happened to me with my Curve as well. Fell right out of the little leather pouch that it came with and hit the pavement pretty hard. The damage was only physical. Little chips and dents around the top corners. I will never have another BB without a silicon skin on it.
    11-05-08 11:10 AM
    I <3 your name .. haha "JosieGrossie". From Never Been Kissed right?
    11-05-08 11:56 AM
    I <3 your name .. haha "JosieGrossie". From Never Been Kissed right?
    Haha, yep
    11-05-08 12:05 PM
    I remember when I dropped my pearl for the first time and it had chips all over the top. I was distraught. When my pearl was replaced for a trackball problem, I bought an otterbox for the new one and it's as shiny and unmarked as day 1. I've accidentally flung it at a wall and dropped it 10 ft onto a wood floor and it's still perfect (Tocuhwood)
    11-05-08 12:30 PM
    That stinks, I'm sorry. That's why I put an OtterBox on my 8830WE and just ordered one from Crackberry.com for my Curve 8330! I don't want to have to risk dropping it and not having the added protection.

Right now, until the OtterBox for the Curve comes on Friday, I'm being ever so careful with my Curve. It stays in the holster all the time. When it's not and its laying on the desk, it stays NO WHERE near an edge and lays on top of a microfiber cloth so it stays nice, even wipe it all the time to get the oils off of it.
    11-05-08 02:15 PM
    I feel your pain. When I dropped my Pearl my heart sank and I almost broke down and cried.
    11-05-08 03:18 PM
    You know it will be ok, I know it feels as if its your first born. But my friends girlfriend was mad at her bf and tossed MY PHONE out the window down the highway and it lived to see another day. And no scratches except the indicator LED. So they are strong. No worries, and there is always insurance ( I highly reccomend it, no matter how nice you are and how much you love your phone )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 03:28 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD