I just thought I'd share this with you guys especially the Filipino CB10 community -- my Z10 keyboard now speaks Filipino! After a long month of tapping "add to dictionary" on my compose screen, my Z10 now suggests both English and Filipino.

I just love how smart my smartphone is! They should actually use that as a campaign, Z10 the smartest smartphone. Lol. But of course I'd be more stoked to have Filipino language support for the Z10 outright, but knowing that the keyboard is this smart, man...speechless!!

Posted via my sexy Z10
    LewLew23 and needforbbx like this.
    04-24-13 06:30 PM
    I just thought I'd share this with you guys especially the Filipino CB10 community -- my Z10 keyboard now speaks Filipino! After a long month of tapping "add to dictionary" on my compose screen, my Z10 now suggests both English and Filipino.

I just love how smart my smartphone is! They should actually use that as a campaign, Z10 the smartest smartphone. Lol. But of course I'd be more stoked to have Filipino language support for the Z10 outright, but knowing that the keyboard is this smart, man...speechless!!

Posted via my sexy Z10
    Wow, that is so exciting.. good to know.. ah, you just tap "add to dictionary" then, it all started there? I should try it.. =) thanks
    04-24-13 06:41 PM
    Hey there yel did you find out this on your own or were you told by someone how to do it? I've been doing this myself since the start and it's been paying off a bunch long run. Hahaha. Also been teaching my friends how to do it lols.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 06:44 PM
    Wow, that is so exciting.. good to know.. ah, you just tap "add to dictionary" then, it all started there? I should try it.. =) thanks
    You should! Are you also from the Philippines?

whenever you compose a message, just tap on the red underlined word and tap add to dictionary. It only learns the words at first, but as you get to more message compositions, the keyboard will learn how you type in the Filipino language. Like when I say the phrase, kamusta ka, it automatically adds "ka" after swiping up "kamusta"

Posted via my sexy Z10
    04-24-13 06:45 PM
    Hey there yel did you find out this on your own or were you told by someone how to do it? I've been doing this myself since the start and it's been paying off a bunch long run. Hahaha. Also been teaching my friends how to do it lols.

Posted via CB10
    Well at first, i was just irritated by the red underlined words. So, I added them to the dictionary. Didn't know it would turn out to a "language support" of the keyboard. Lol

Posted via my sexy Z10
    04-24-13 06:47 PM
    Haha so agree, I do this with romanized Korean words too. Love how the keyboard works
    yelmonster likes this.
    04-24-13 06:57 PM
    I love switching languages. I have mine set to German and English and its working great

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 06:59 PM
    I love switching languages. I have mine set to German and English and its working great

Posted via CB10
    like how Thorsten uses it

Posted via my sexy Z10
    04-24-13 07:01 PM
    I know, sometime u need to be careful I have send German txt to my English friends ,its like huh what does that say.......

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    04-24-13 07:03 PM
    I know, sometime u need to be careful I have send German txt to my English friends ,its like huh what does that say.......

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Good thing I've never had that problem so far.

Posted via my sexy Z10
    04-24-13 07:04 PM
    You should! Are you also from the Philippines?

whenever you compose a message, just tap on the red underlined word and tap add to dictionary. It only learns the words at first, but as you get to more message compositions, the keyboard will learn how you type in the Filipino language. Like when I say the phrase, kamusta ka, it automatically adds "ka" after swiping up "kamusta"

Posted via my sexy Z10
    Yeah I did that from the get go. I noticed that the auto correct responded better once I started teaching it. Lols.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:46 PM