I want to get the storm, I have T-mobile I never liked Verizon I just feel they are wack for being a phone provider. Anyways I readied up on the storm and been following it for months just like yall. Anyways this website Welcome to our Wireless World

That offers it for 150. Anyways I was going buy the phone and then cancel the contract the day after I get the phone. Do yall think its a good Idea?
    11-22-08 07:55 PM
    Why would you buy the phone to cancel the contract and pay an additional $175.00. If your thinking about unlocking it and using it on TMO, I'm not sure if that is possible yet.
    11-22-08 08:29 PM
    ... Anyways I was going buy the phone and then cancel the contract the day after I get the phone. Do yall think its a good Idea?
    And do what with the phone? You can't use it after you cancel your VZW service. You can't use it on T-Mo. It will be an expensive paperweight.
    11-22-08 09:38 PM
    Be patient. It'll come sooner or later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 10:01 PM
    And do what with the phone? You can't use it after you cancel your VZW service. You can't use it on T-Mo. It will be an expensive paperweight.

Could always flash it to Cricket and have nothing but voice and text
    11-23-08 12:51 AM
    Lol do it to spite that one fools post crying about ppl doing excatly what your saying like he's above us cause he's a rep lol I been a rep for 4 dif carried pullsb no weight what so ever like he's gonna change fees on his own what a joke

11-23-08 02:22 AM
    Could always flash it to Cricket and have nothing but voice and text

lol

i think i threw up in my mouth a little bit
    11-23-08 02:27 AM
    If you put a Blackberry on Cricket you might as well hollow it out and fill it with gumballs.
    11-23-08 02:28 AM
    Just wait for a GSM storm or order one from the UK and unlock it (if thats possible.
    11-23-08 04:59 AM
    lol

i think i threw up in my mouth a little bit
    Ha. Yeah cricket blows.

11-23-08 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD