So like many people around here, i didnt get msn with the bis 2.5 upgrade apparently my carrier didnt supported it, but just a few minutes ago i noticed that the live messenger icon is suddenly on my BB!, i just downloaded the app and im currently logged in, everything seems to work ok, man im so happy that i can finally get messenger .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 07:41 PM
    Congrates!! and here a link for those that dont get the MSN icon.
    I got mine up and running flawlessly.
    http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft....do?code=wlm20
    07-06-08 08:13 PM
    Is there something that has to be done to the BB in order to get it? Prior to BIS 2.5 I got error message not supported something or other. And post BIS 2.5 I still get that error visiting the page. So I'm wondering if there is something I have to do to my BB to comply with the newest stuff.

07-06-08 10:34 PM
    Is there something that has to be done to the BB in order to get it? Prior to BIS 2.5 I got error message not supported something or other. And post BIS 2.5 I still get that error visiting the page. So I'm wondering if there is something I have to do to my BB to comply with the newest stuff.

Your carrier has to support it..
    07-06-08 10:37 PM
    Yay who's your carrier?
    07-06-08 10:48 PM
    I am with sprint. I assume the BIS 2.5 update effects all carriers assuming that being able to use the app is tied to that. I'm able to connect to live messenger via 3rd party all in one IM apps.

07-07-08 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD