my mobile phone company took my name and number for a pre-order of the bb10 two weeks ago. im frist on the list. as soon as they get the word to take orders i get a phone call to place mine. i dont know if this is all stores or just my local one. but they have a list going.>>>>>> im so stoked BB10 BB10 BB10!!!!!!
    11-14-12 11:58 AM
    hmm maybe let us know when you get the call and I'll beleive they're not just telling you what you wanna hear.
    11-14-12 12:11 PM
    Pre-Order implies you set down money. You don't have a pre-order. You just have some nice store reps who may / may not call you when they hear it's coming. Which, realistically will likely be after the rest of the world already knows. Still, nice to hear they're taking names and showing interest.
    11-14-12 12:11 PM
    well ive done this with my other devices and got a call samsoung iphone and playbook
    11-14-12 12:50 PM
    maybe i should of called it a "per-pre order" lol
    bitek likes this.
    11-14-12 01:00 PM
    Did they mention a price? I knownthe answer but have to ask
    11-14-12 02:19 PM
    No thats what the call well be about . They well call tell me with the price specs and when i can excpect delivary and i ether go a head with the order or well not...... i know i well order two. I have a co worker who has informed me she has done the same.
    gokulesh and Shanerredflag like this.
    11-14-12 03:39 PM
    well ive done this with my other devices and got a call samsoung iphone and playbook
    Honestly I'm just really surprised they actually take your name down, but thats good!
    11-14-12 04:48 PM
    No thats what the call well be about . They well call tell me with the price specs and when i can excpect delivary and i ether go a head with the order or well not...... i know i well order two. I have a co worker who has informed me she has done the same.
    Ordering without even reading reviews, knowing battery life, apps at launch, whether there's any software bugs etc? I guess some would call that dedication..
    magutwit likes this.
    11-14-12 04:56 PM
    my mobile phone company took my name and number for a pre-order of the bb10 two weeks ago. im frist on the list. as soon as they get the word to take orders i get a phone call to place mine. i dont know if this is all stores or just my local one. but they have a list going.>>>>>> im so stoked BB10 BB10 BB10!!!!!!
    Sounds like someone is playing around with your feelings. WE didn't even know about the Launch of BB10 until Monday of This week. TWO weeks ago you "pre-ordered and they "wrote your info down?" Sounds like BS to me. You would Not pre-order a phone that far EARLY without Knowing exactly when they would do an announcement and from this Monday, 2 days ago they Did the announcement so I think you were just a ginnea pig to see who is that gullible.
    11-14-12 05:59 PM
    I have a pre order in my pocket too. I hope the sales people get their sleep the night before because I'll be there before they are.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-14-12 09:41 PM
    Ordering with out reading reveiws? and what reveiw well i read thats going to be non-biase or mention apple inc. four times before im done reading. i well buy bb10 and make my own reveiw . after reading the bs and plan out lies of the past 16 months there isnt anyone out there thats going to write anything that im going to trust. well this site and one other seems to state the good and the bad in a awnest manner.
    DisturbedRocks31 likes this.
    11-15-12 06:38 PM
    did you get a L or N device?
    11-15-12 06:41 PM
    at this point i well buy any bb over i this or i that....... why is it gullible for a sales rep to call to make a sale, or for me to set in my office to order my next phone while im getting thinks done. well i gusse i could drive across town and stand in a line to give me credit card number name and bla bla bla ....... then when the phone comes in ill drive across town stand in line and get my phone. all i gotta say is.thanks bell for saving me some time in getting my next phone.>>>>>> when bb10 is avalible my order well be in. why is this so complacated ?
    Last edited by Ronstermadness; 11-15-12 at 07:04 PM.
    11-15-12 06:53 PM
    when they call i well get which ever one is avilable. and the other i well get when its released.
    11-15-12 06:55 PM
    at this point i well buy any bb over i this or i that....... why is it gullible for a sales rep to call to make a sale, or for me to set in my office to order my next phone while im getting thinks done. well i gusse i could drive across town and stand in a line to give me credit card number name and bla bla bla ....... then when the phone comes in ill drive across town stand in line and get my phone. all i gotta say is.thanks bell for saving me some time in getting my next phone.>>>>>> when bb10 is avalible my order well be in. why is this so complacated ?
    I hope BB10 comes with spell check.
    Congrats to the sales rep who sold you this "pre-order". Good initiative on his part.
    Ben1232, TgeekB and john_v like this.
    11-15-12 07:10 PM
    It's not complicated. There is just absolutely no reason or logic to think anything other than that the store reps are just humoring you.
    11-15-12 07:21 PM
    So did you read the part were in ordered my last three devices this way? Maybe they were just humoring me then to. Anyway I'll update when I get the call and let ya know price.
    11-16-12 09:56 PM
    So did you read the part were in ordered my last three devices this way? Maybe they were just humoring me then to. Anyway I'll update when I get the call and let ya know price.
    We'll all already know by then,
    11-16-12 10:12 PM
    Wow! I wasn't trying to say I would know info on bb10 before anyone else. I was just saying I'm getting the phone. As soon as it's released my order is placed. There is no other decision to be made. My order is placed. I'm excited about it.
    imcurved likes this.
    11-18-12 11:24 PM
    Wow! I wasn't trying to say I would know info on bb10 before anyone else. I was just saying I'm getting the phone. As soon as it's released my order is placed. There is no other decision to be made. My order is placed. I'm excited about it.
    Well, I think it is great that your store operates that way, I believe you. I just wish people would stop being so cynical on here and support what people are excited about, even if they do not believe it.
    Ben1232, imcurved, DocDRM and 5 others like this.
    11-19-12 07:49 AM
    Lol,you can't pre-order a BB10 phone OFFICIALLY, I tried myself. Bell will 100% carry them (as per Bell rep conversation 5 minutes ago), so your post is at least 1/2 correct.
    11-19-12 09:52 AM
    You wasted your money and they are just fooling with you, there is no pre-order available or possible at this time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.714 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    11-19-12 10:51 AM
    You wasted your money and they are just fooling with you, there is no pre-order available or possible at this time.
    If you would have read the OP carefully, you'd realize that all he's wasted, arguably, was his time. No money was put down.
    11-19-12 11:05 AM
    If you would have read the OP carefully, you'd realize that all he's wasted, arguably, was his time. No money was put down.
    My apologizes OP....
    Still, time is money xD

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    11-19-12 11:10 AM
45 12